[CLOSED][ROM][10.0_r46][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix Q [GCAM][OOSCAM][09/20/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

article15

Mar 15, 2012
hi there,

again perfect rom. its just flawless. but after ive update to latest version yesterday ive just lost my back gesture:(
try to get back 3 button navigation buttons also not come backs.
any idea any one pls?
thnx
update : Also Google Voice Assist stops working:(

Last edited:

lalithesh

Jul 16, 2013
Mysore
OnePlus 6
Is there a way to enable dual apps in this rom? I"m not talking about going into an app and adding another account like in instagram. I'm talking about 2 separate icons for 2 different accounts in the app drawer. Stock OS had that option..

Reactions: jddcef

muschiu35bv

Oct 19, 2013
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hello Guys! How to install the rom if i come from oxygen os? The process is the same as clean install? Do i need to install firmware on both partition? Thank You!

sschacko

Feb 7, 2015
Hello Guys! How to install the rom if i come from oxygen os? The process is the same as clean install? Do i need to install firmware on both partition? Thank You!
You have latest twrp 3.4.0-1mauranofrio. Reboot recovery, format data, factory reset, in advance wipe, wipe cache and data, install latest oxygen OS,install twrp, reboot recovery, flash again the same and reboot recovery, flash Rom and twrp, wipe cache and format, reboot system.

itstheunsub

Dec 10, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
I noticed two issues after installing the update.
Google assistant simply cannot be activated via voice command. I tried everything, deleted the voice, reinstalled the app, disabled and enabled voice activation but nothing worked.

The second issue I noticed is that TikTok doesn't open at all. Reinstalling and clearing data doesn't help. It shows the TikTok logo and then crashes.

AnierinB

Retired Recognized Developer
I noticed two issues after installing the update.
Google assistant simply cannot be activated via voice command. I tried everything, deleted the voice, reinstalled the app, disabled and enabled voice activation but nothing worked.

The second issue I noticed is that TikTok doesn't open at all. Reinstalling and clearing data doesn't help. It shows the TikTok logo and then crashes.

Both issues will be fixed on the upcoming release

parzk

Jun 22, 2020
Hi folks!

The 8.6 working great! Twrp and magisk last version ok.

And especially => Congrats for your Recognized developer status!!!

And happy birthday to you :cool:

pawanjenu

Nov 15, 2016
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Does this Rom has vowifi ?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Hi folks!

The 8.6 working great! Twrp and magisk last version ok.

And especially => Congrats for your Recognized developer status!!!

And happy birthday to you :cool:

After flashing magisk, does the safety net pass ? I mean after flashing magisk, can I use banking apps ? Please check and let me know, thanks

sschacko

Feb 7, 2015
hai guys can you tell me step by step to install this rom please
thx!
Should have latest twrp 3.4.0-1 mauronofrio's. Remove lock and finger print. Reboot recovery, format data, factory reset, in advance wipe, wipe cache and data. Install OOS 10.3.5,install twrp, reboot recovery, again install OOS 10.3.5,install twrp. Reboot recovery, install ROM and twrp, wipe cache and format, reboot system. That's all.

Last edited:

jacndabx

Dec 30, 2012
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
Does this Rom has vowifi ?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

After flashing magisk, does the safety net pass ? I mean after flashing magisk, can I use banking apps ? Please check and let me know, thanks

can you check if banking apps are working ? phonepe ? google pay and thing like that ? and can you tell me if VOWifi is present or not ?
My credit union app is working....I don't see the volwifi icon,I'll try to make sure it's not off in settings, haven't set up Google pay yet

Edit: Google pay works for me surprisingly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrinstall.png

Clean flash (RECOMMENDED IF COMMING FROM ANOTHER ROM)

:

INSTRUCTIONS

Note : It's is required you for you to Flash the latest OOS to both slots if you come from any custom rom.
    Please ensure that you are to avoid issues
    Follow all the next instructions carefully

Code:
    - Boot to recovery
    - Flash BUILD.zip
    - Flash TWRP.zip
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash gapps.zip
    - Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
    - Wipe Cache
    - Format data
    - Reboot to system & Enjoy

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-
    Now there are two ways to do this, Use the Updater app(recommended) or use TWRP to manually flash it
    For OTA

-Simply open the updates app through RR tools> updates
    -Check for new OTA if you havent already
    -Tap download button , and follow the instructions.
    -Let the updater do its thing

OR
    To use the manual way

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    Follow carefully
    Code:
    - Boot to recovery
    - Flash Build.zip
    - Flash TWRP.zip
    - Flash Magisk.zip (optional)  
    - Reboot to system & enjoy!

ROM Download links and change-logs are below

ROM

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrsource.png

Sources :

Major thanks to

-> RR Team <-
    XDA Developers
    Phhusson for Treble trees
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    DU Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    Special Thanks to : Akhil Narang & MR ACAR (former RR team member)
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrbugs.png

-> Reporting bugs <-
    If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Reserved for changelogs
    [Mod edit] Rude comment deleted

Sorry but when you PM me in the middle of the night, don't get your response right away because I'm asleep and proceed to say "You should stop development if you can't reply".. Then that makes you the rude and inconsiderate user, not me a bad dev. I'd appreciate if you didn't start drama on XDA :)