[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla
1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte
  • VoWifi

Known issues:
  • WFD

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash proper vendor and firmware
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
abhishek987
Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
Last Updated 2020-10-22

Last edited:
Such a magnificent work mate, thank you very very much :).

When we were without updates for about 3 months, I supposed you were on full with the Android 11/LineageOS 18, so we are, I will update this afternoon to test it, (I say test it, but my Mi 9T Pro is my daily and actually only device for daily use, but wel xD).

I hope you can provide us as you've being doing for a much long time, honestly, you rock a lot.

Edit after flashing into my Mi 9T Pro: The only important bug I can find is the no detection of my SIM card, which is pretty important xD. A few minor bugs encountered, as the impossibility of connecting to my 5 GHz Wi-Fi network; the crash of the settings screen (activity) when I try to go to the SIM screen; the not correct responsiveness of the tap to sleep, (on the lockscreen it works flawlessly, as it should), but on the normal screen, it requires about 4-5 taps, instead of two, on the status bar, when you have the curtain deployed, it requires the 2 taps as normally; the device is notably hotter than with LOS 17.1, which is causing as well less battery duration; the poweroff and restart processes, are tremendously slow, taking about 30 seconds to shutdown, when with LOS 17.1, were a matter of 2-3 seconds; the root with Magisk 20.4 makes the device to bootloop without getting through to LineageOS, but I suppose that's normal, given the early or initial state of this ROM with Android 11.

Edit 2, after a while (and after this morning a wipe of the 3 partitions more common to wipe, Cache, Dalvik and Data), (yesterday I dirty flashed it over LOS 17.1, which was silly of me, sorry about that): The majority of the "bugs" I weren't such, the ones that keep like real bugs are the tap to sleep, which still requires more than 2 taps and a few (1 or 2 in the process of reinstalling and configuring again everything to the way I had it on LOS 17.1) of the System UI, and a few settings activities which are not accesible right now, the rest were just from the dirty flash, to my joy :). Really really smooth, but the new (on AOSP 11) screenshot tool seems strange to me, I still don't know how to delete a screenshot, while with the previous one on LOS 17.1, was really intuitive, but the improvements with LOS 18 are really obvious and such welcomed, so again, thank you a lot mate :).

Still, I have to insist, what a nice job, in general, apart from these mentioned bugs, the ROM is smooth, stable and performs really great, thank you very much :).

Bests ^^.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anybody know where to download this rom nowadays? Links appear to be ded. Thanks

Better move to more recent version ^^^
    Okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Initial Lineage 18.1 builds
    • December security patch
    • Improvements to fod (no flicker and much faster)
    • New advanced reboot
    • Added Firewall
    • Lineage Upstream
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)
    Okay guys time for update after a long time ;)

Changelog
    • February security patch
    • Added music pulse (settings > sound > pulse)
    • Redesigned qs to oos 11 style
    • Added new tinted tiles
    • Added option to switch to oos clear button in notification
    • Lineage Upstream
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • WFD

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
    Last Updated 2020-10-22
    Okay guys time for update after long wait

Changelog
    may security patch
    • Added Applock
    • Added few launcher features (dt2s and other improvements to trebuchet non gapps version)
    • Added new volume panel
    • Added scrolling screenshot
    • Fixed hotword (for non gapps use flame gapps + ok google addon)
    • Fixed wfd
    • Lineage Upstream

From now on there will be 2 builds vanilla and gapps variant so flash as you like.
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy :p
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • July security patch
    • Fixed fod icon disappearing sometimes after using screen off fod
    • Fixed anx camera
    • Added smartspace
    • Added few lockscreen clocks
    • Improved volte/vowifi icons
    • Fixed applock opening from notification
    • Added toggle to disable screenshot sound
    • Lineage Upstream
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)