Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Search This thread

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Wecome to Googlefier,

After a successful tool for LG G2 and LG G3 owners (AutoRec), but after a long pause, here is something new and I hope useful

Googlefier is a simple tool, designed to help you install GMS on your Huawei/Honor device

gf.PNG

Video & Article - please take time to watch the video, answers some open questions

Check stats for your device here

statsi.png

Please read the Q/A on POST #2 < click

Downgrade help is on POST #3 < click

Firmware Downloads (c432 global only) are on POST #4 < click

Troubleshooting is on POST #5 < click

Before asking any questions please read posts 2-5, check if your question has already been answered, in order to keep the thread clean.

Also - try to ask questions in some sense they are understandable

A simple: "IT doesn't work - will be ignored and possibly deleted, because it doesn't add to thread quality", instead you should describe the steps properly, and you will get an answer.

I also encourage all of the members to keep the "alternative downgrade methods" to some other threads, which I will for sure link later. Also please don't spam with firmware links, rather PM me and I will add it to POST #4, let's try to keep the thread clean. As time goes by, I'll try to add more firmware and cover more of the Q/A and Troubleshooting POST/Section so everyone can help himself / herself by simple power of reading

As always, any donation is highly appreciated and welcome, since a lot of time has been invested into this tool and in research

click ----> DOWNLOAD - click here to download <- Someone ddosed the server, which means the server is gone, thx a lot :), I mean I don't have anything out of the downloads, I guess the person who ddosed the server had some incomes coming either from googlefier (since some sell it for 4-5 dollars) or it did hurt him in other way..thx a lot, good job!

Alternative DOWNLOAD from APKMIRROR <----

click ----> Donate - for support and future projects

P.S. Please DON'T reupload without permission

changelog:
27.10.2020 - Added contact fix (if you are installing it fresh you don't have to do anything to apply it) (if you already have running services - press the FIX button and then press FIX contact sync (it will ONLY fix the contact sync, nothing else))

popravak.png

credits:
microG - microg
EloYGomeZTv - microG fork + login

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Q/A

1. What devices are supported?
- Currently Huawei / Honor devices running Android 10 and Emui10. There are limitations based on firmware versions.

2. Does it use LZplay(Chinese app)?
-Yes it does. You can uninstall it after the installation is done.

3. How do I know if it work on my device?
-You don’t. You need to try it. IF lzplay runs on the device then it will 99% work. However there is a list where you can see some firmware versions on which it’s reported to be working.

4. I don’t have LZplay and it still worked, how?
-At some point, on previous firmware version – your phone had LZplay running and/or someone tried the GMS installation method. (yes, even after resetting..yes weird..)

5. Do firebase push notifications work?
-No they don’t, some apps will have their notifications pushed through, most of them wont.

6. I'm getting notifications, a lot of them, what do I do?
-Hit the fix button and follow the instructions.

7. I've hit the FIX button, but it doesn't fix a thing. Why do you lie to us? :D
-The fix button is there to assist you in fixing your own errors :), you didn't follow the procedure.
-After you hit "fix", just read the instructions.
-After EVERY single services install do this:
*Open playstore, browse it, close playstore and all running apps from the recents menu
*Open sync settings, uncheck-and re-check the sync on/off settings
*Open playstore - install 2-3 apps, games...close playstore and all running apps from the recents menu
*Proceed with button 3, just like the message box instructs (until it says everything is done)
*still getting errors? Repeat..

8. Does APP {insert name here} which depends on google location services/play services/games work?
-Most probably it does, even apps like tapatalk work with the google sign in

9. Is factory reset mandatory?
-No, there is a button to make sure your previous experimenting is deleted

10. Will this damage/delete my data?
-No, this doesn’t touch your data. Although a factory reset is recommended if you want to do it right. Some people use different google replacements, aurora store, microg…etc..they mostly don’t play nicely together, there is just no guarantee it will work. A clean device will set a baseline for the installation.

11. Some advice on the procedure?
-always read the message boxes – they are NOT just for your amusement there, it’s very easy to miss something
-before doing anything – do a backup
-don’t give up on the first try
-don’t assume the next step – there are message boxes (already told that, but..)
-always first read the questions, then the troubleshooting – before asking a question

12. Ok, so I successfully installed the GMS, everything works. Can I update the Apps, upgrade the system, delete Googlefier, delete LZplay, delete Google Account Manager?
-Of course, the answer to all is YES. After the successful installation you can report the success-or a failure, just tap on “?”, it will lead you to the “YES it works”, “NO it doesn’t work” chooser. And of course, there is the donate button, which is appreciated and welcome, since a lot..lot of time is invested into this, and still being invested through the support and further investigation.
I personally have used this services to update

13. Will this work on my device, version 154? or Will this work on my device, version XXX ?
-Yes and No. There are multiple factors. Depends if lzplay was at some time installed on this device - no matter what version it was on. If it was installed at for example version 106 and you made a FR, then YES you can still install even if on 154 or more recent. There is however a list of the devices that works by default and some that users report it works on.
workingversions.PNG

14. Can I run it on my XXXX on my YYYY version?
-See this:
canitrun.png

15. It doesn't work...
-Ok, let's try fixing it. I see some Honor users just hit the "doesn't work" button. There is still downgrade, let's look up the firmware and test it. If I could spend 2-2.5 months investigating this and then again downloading all the firmware files, extracting them, repacking and uploading them, I guess 1-2 minutes of your time isn't too much to ask?

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for more information

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Downgrade Help

Downgrade via usb/sd

You NEED USB-OTG -> see the picture

usbotg.jpg

Prerequisites

1. Check your firmware version(emui)
2. Check the stats about the max supported version for Googlefier/Lzplay
3. Download the firmware which is supported
4. Make backup…

Where can I find the firmware?
-All of the firmware version that are in the download post I’ve downloaded from easy-firmware, yes I’ve paid 17$ to be able to download firmware for people, but you are welcome to get your firmware from a source which you prefer, please don’t pollute the thread with the firmware download links, there should be a separate thread for that

transfer.png

Method 1

0. Make backup..seriously, this will wipe your partitions and reflash them(your files will be gone)
1. Download your firmware
2. In case it’s from my uploads you just extract the “dload” folder to your usb/sd
3. Turn off your phone
4. Hold volume up and power, until you see the recovery (or. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztobeBHh4Fk if your phone doesn’t have volume keys)
5. Select upgrade "Memory card / OTG update mode" and that’s it, it will first verify the firmware and flash

Note: If method 1 doesn't work, try method 2.

For troubleshooting – see the troubleshooting section

Method 2

you need HiSuite 10.0.0.510 (find it and download, install it)
1. -Open your dialer inside android
-type *#*#2846579#*#*
-tap on 2. "Veneer Informations"
-tap on 1. "Version Info"
-scroll down to "Base Software Version"
-You will see something like "JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.1.108"
-Just ignore everything after LGRP2, means you need the "JNY-LGRP2" only
-Type "JNY-LGRP2" or any string you find in that info - into textbox from step 1(in the hisuite proxy) and press step 1

2. Find a suitable firmware, check that it's "FullOTA-MF" and not just OTA-MF, copy the url link next to the date, paste it into the "package url" inside the hisuite proxy
3. Copy the text which is next to the date, on the webpage - paste it to the "firmware version" inside the hisuite proxy
4. Press "Start proxy", connect the phone, authorize with HDB (you should know how to do that)
5. press update in HiSuite - It will download the older firmware and install it

Here is the image of how the procedure looks like: CLICK

DOWNLOAD Hisuite Proxy Modified

Note:

IF method 1 doesn't work for you (stuck at 5%), try finding the firmware somewhere else, or do what I do

1. find some service where you can download firmware (I use easy-firmware)
2. pay 17$
3. find your firmware, download it, extract using that weird ef extractor
<- this is exactly what I do all the day when you ask me to upload you firmware

What to check?
1. device name
-example ANA-NX9

2. version
-example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

OR - try method 2 with hisuite

Note 2

You might be able to download the firmware using the free service here ,
but this is something for the "method 2" for now. I will work on it to try to use the very same firmware you can download from there so you can use it with your SD or USB.
Not promising anything, but I think it's doable - I just don't have a device ATM and I don't want to bother anyone risking a device

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for alternative/different downgrade methods

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Firmware Downloads

I'm confused, what do I download?

-Check your emui version, the important data is:

1. device name
-example ANA-NX9

2. version

P40 Lite
JNY-LX1
10.0.1.111(C432*****)

download

P40 Lite
JNY-LX1
10.0.1.136(C432E2R2P1)

download

P40 Lite
JNY-LX1
10.0.1.111(C185E2R2P1)

download

P40 5G
ANA-NX9
(C432E6R5P2)

download

P40 5G
ANA-NX9
(C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
ANA-NX9
EMUI*109(C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
ANA-NX9
10.1.0.131(c432)

download

P40 5G
ANA-NX9
10.1.0.121(C185)

download
mirror

P40 Lite E
ART-L29
C432*****

download

P40 PRO+
ELS-N39
C432****

download
P40 PRO
ELS-NX9
(C432E8R5P2)

download

P40 PRO
ELS-NX9
(C432E7R4P1)

download

P40 PRO
ELS-NX9
10.1.0.114(C185E9R3P1)

download

P40 PRO
ELS-NX9
10.1.0.114(C636E8R4P1)

download

Y5P
DRA-LX9
(C432E3R1P2)

download

Y7P
ART-L28
10.1.0.106(C636E2R2P1)

download

Matepad 10.4
BAH3-W09
10.1.0.118(C432E4R1P3)

download

MatePad Pro
MRX-W09
10.1.0.120(C432E135R1P135)

download - Thx to TMc19

HUAWEI P40 lite 5G
CDY-NX9A
10.1.1.131(C432)

download

Honor V30 pro 5G
OXF-AN10
3.0.1.152(C00)

download

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware

Alternative link with all of the downloads: click here

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Troubleshooting

1. When I press Login, there is no login screen..what now?
-Set the date to automatic

2. I've tried the downgrade procedure couple of times, it gets stuck at "5%", what should I do?
-Check your firmware, most of the firmware I've added is global (c432), either download a firmware for your phone (which dates around June 2020 and before, differs from model to model) or send me a pm with your model. Here is the formatting for sending it:
P40 Lite
JNY-LX1
10.0.1.136(C432E2R2P1)

3. I've done everything the video said, everything that the message boxes asked me to do, I can't open playstore
-That's because you didn't do everything the video or the message boxes said. The reason why playstore doesn't work is you didn't run LZplay(chinese app) or LZplay just closed on you when you tried to open it. You need to run it, grant the permissions and tap on the bottom button, then press home.

4. LZplay just closes on me.. wtf?
-Your firmware version is too new - check POST #3 and then POST #4 . But make sure you do a backup first (Please don't ask how to do backup, there is Hisuite, you can export the contacts to vcf, you can copy the pictures, etc)
P.S. If LZplay closes you can also see Playstore not working. So you know = you have to downgrade
I get this message
greska123.png

5. Google Play Store just crashes, what happened? I've done the login procedure
-Downgrade your firmware.

6. I can see Google plays services on my screen
-Downgrade your firmware.

7. My app doesn't work!

Google apps that work (if it doesn't work for you the services are installed wrong)
-Google Games
-Google Classroom
-Google Photos
-Google Drive

Also open settings, GOOGLE, tap on manage your google account.

If it shows any errors, then the services are NOT properly installed.

If it however shows "Welcome, <your name>" like it's on my screenshot, then most of the apps will work
https://imgur.com/a/TTgRjOx

---this post will change, be sure to read it if something is off

Last edited:

randomhkkid

Jul 4, 2011
This seems much easier than the multistep methods that I've seen floating around so far!

Unfortunately my Matepad 10.4 BAH3-W09 is running 10.1.0.176 so isn't compatible.

Edit: Neither does 10.1.0.118(C432E4R1P3) :(

In case anyone knows where I can find a compatible firmware for the device please reply/message me! Alternatively does anyone know where I can download huawei firmwares without a pay wall?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Papavita

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
This seems much easier than the multistep methods that I've seen floating around so far!

Unfortunately my matepad 10.4 BAH3-W09 is running 10.1.0.176 so isn't compatible. In case anyone knows where I can find a compatible firmware for the device please reply/message me!

Alternatively does anyone know where I can download huawei firmwares without a pay wall?

Hello, like I've said, please don't post questions before I post Q/A, 99% of the questions will be answered, that includes the firmware / downgrade stuff - you are welcome to come later (sadly at the time of making the first post I couldn't add the other 4 (Q/A - Firmware - troubleshooting etc..))

Telanti

Dec 28, 2019
I take it that this does not work for the Honorx10 5G? I've been trying to use it but to no avail...Google Play store won't let me sign in...

kumar abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Dhuri, Punjab
I am using huawei P40 pro+ ELS-N39 FIRMWARE 10.1.0.154
Google Accounts logged in flawlessly and i completed all the steps. But the playstore crashes everytime i try to open it. Its the same for every other gms app, they just close the second i open them. Please help

H

hooiseng03

I just tried on Nova 7 SE. I can't get it to install the backup file. Can it work on Nova 7SE?. Thanks in advanced.

aziimazhar

Nov 27, 2014
Hi! I just tested on my phone and it got error. Just to inform you. Maybe I will try with the downgrade solution later. But mine is C636 and it is possible to flash C432 instead of C636? Thanks!

Error: Backup Installation Failed
Model: ANA-NX9 (P40 5G)
Build: 10.1.0.168 (C636E6R4P1)

Cheers

Last edited:

Pewek

Mar 5, 2011
P40 Pro with .121 firmware - Play Store working, still getting errors and Google Apps crashes (Mapa, Gmail, GA). But everything else working - updates, find my Phone, docs and spreadsheets. I was trying multiple time to fix notification errors and at least i made a factory reset - still the same situation.

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
P40 Pro with .121 firmware - Play Store working, still getting errors and Google Apps crashes (Mapa, Gmail, GA). But everything else working - updates, find my Phone, docs and spreadsheets. I was trying multiple time to fix notification errors and at least i made a factory reset - still the same situation.
Pewek try multiple times, after each play services install do this: open playstore, close all apps, open playstore, browse and close all apps, then open it again and install something. Then continue with same button (button 3)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Abdul Azeem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wecome to Googlefier,

After a successful tool for LG G2 and LG G3 owners (AutoRec), but after a long pause, here is something new and I hope useful

Googlefier is a simple tool, designed to help you install GMS on your Huawei/Honor device

gf.PNG

Video & Article - please take time to watch the video, answers some open questions

Check stats for your device here

statsi.png

Please read the Q/A on POST #2 < click

Downgrade help is on POST #3 < click

Firmware Downloads (c432 global only) are on POST #4 < click

Troubleshooting is on POST #5 < click

Before asking any questions please read posts 2-5, check if your question has already been answered, in order to keep the thread clean.

Also - try to ask questions in some sense they are understandable

A simple: "IT doesn't work - will be ignored and possibly deleted, because it doesn't add to thread quality", instead you should describe the steps properly, and you will get an answer.

I also encourage all of the members to keep the "alternative downgrade methods" to some other threads, which I will for sure link later. Also please don't spam with firmware links, rather PM me and I will add it to POST #4, let's try to keep the thread clean. As time goes by, I'll try to add more firmware and cover more of the Q/A and Troubleshooting POST/Section so everyone can help himself / herself by simple power of reading

As always, any donation is highly appreciated and welcome, since a lot of time has been invested into this tool and in research

click ----> DOWNLOAD - click here to download <- Someone ddosed the server, which means the server is gone, thx a lot :), I mean I don't have anything out of the downloads, I guess the person who ddosed the server had some incomes coming either from googlefier (since some sell it for 4-5 dollars) or it did hurt him in other way..thx a lot, good job!

Alternative DOWNLOAD from APKMIRROR <----

P.S. Please DON'T reupload without permission

changelog:
    27.10.2020 - Added contact fix (if you are installing it fresh you don't have to do anything to apply it) (if you already have running services - press the FIX button and then press FIX contact sync (it will ONLY fix the contact sync, nothing else))

popravak.png

credits:
    microG - microg
    EloYGomeZTv - microG fork + login
    Firmware Downloads

I'm confused, what do I download?

-Check your emui version, the important data is:

1. device name
    -example ANA-NX9

2. version

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.111(C432*****)

download

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.136(C432E2R2P1)

download

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.111(C185E2R2P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    (C432E6R5P2)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    (C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    EMUI*109(C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    10.1.0.131(c432)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    10.1.0.121(C185)

download
    mirror

P40 Lite E
    ART-L29
    C432*****

download

P40 PRO+
    ELS-N39
    C432****

download
    P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    (C432E8R5P2)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    (C432E7R4P1)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    10.1.0.114(C185E9R3P1)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    10.1.0.114(C636E8R4P1)

download

Y5P
    DRA-LX9
    (C432E3R1P2)

download

Y7P
    ART-L28
    10.1.0.106(C636E2R2P1)

download

Matepad 10.4
    BAH3-W09
    10.1.0.118(C432E4R1P3)

download

MatePad Pro
    MRX-W09
    10.1.0.120(C432E135R1P135)

download - Thx to TMc19

HUAWEI P40 lite 5G
    CDY-NX9A
    10.1.1.131(C432)

download

Honor V30 pro 5G
    OXF-AN10
    3.0.1.152(C00)

download

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware

Alternative link with all of the downloads: click here

Downgrade Help

Downgrade via usb/sd

You NEED USB-OTG -> see the picture

usbotg.jpg

Prerequisites

1. Check your firmware version(emui)
    2. Check the stats about the max supported version for Googlefier/Lzplay
    3. Download the firmware which is supported
    4. Make backup…

Where can I find the firmware?
    -All of the firmware version that are in the download post I’ve downloaded from easy-firmware, yes I’ve paid 17$ to be able to download firmware for people, but you are welcome to get your firmware from a source which you prefer, please don’t pollute the thread with the firmware download links, there should be a separate thread for that

transfer.png

Method 1

0. Make backup..seriously, this will wipe your partitions and reflash them(your files will be gone)
    1. Download your firmware
    2. In case it’s from my uploads you just extract the “dload” folder to your usb/sd
    3. Turn off your phone
    4. Hold volume up and power, until you see the recovery (or. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztobeBHh4Fk if your phone doesn’t have volume keys)
    5. Select upgrade "Memory card / OTG update mode" and that’s it, it will first verify the firmware and flash

Note: If method 1 doesn't work, try method 2.

For troubleshooting – see the troubleshooting section

Method 2

you need HiSuite 10.0.0.510 (find it and download, install it)
    1. -Open your dialer inside android
    -type *#*#2846579#*#*
    -tap on 2. "Veneer Informations"
    -tap on 1. "Version Info"
    -scroll down to "Base Software Version"
    -You will see something like "JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.1.108"
    -Just ignore everything after LGRP2, means you need the "JNY-LGRP2" only
    -Type "JNY-LGRP2" or any string you find in that info - into textbox from step 1(in the hisuite proxy) and press step 1

2. Find a suitable firmware, check that it's "FullOTA-MF" and not just OTA-MF, copy the url link next to the date, paste it into the "package url" inside the hisuite proxy
    3. Copy the text which is next to the date, on the webpage - paste it to the "firmware version" inside the hisuite proxy
    4. Press "Start proxy", connect the phone, authorize with HDB (you should know how to do that)
    5. press update in HiSuite - It will download the older firmware and install it

Here is the image of how the procedure looks like: CLICK

DOWNLOAD Hisuite Proxy Modified

Note:

IF method 1 doesn't work for you (stuck at 5%), try finding the firmware somewhere else, or do what I do

1. find some service where you can download firmware (I use easy-firmware)
    2. pay 17$
    3. find your firmware, download it, extract using that weird ef extractor
    <- this is exactly what I do all the day when you ask me to upload you firmware

What to check?
    1. device name
    -example ANA-NX9

2. version

OR - try method 2 with hisuite

Note 2

You might be able to download the firmware using the free service here ,
    but this is something for the "method 2" for now. I will work on it to try to use the very same firmware you can download from there so you can use it with your SD or USB.
    Not promising anything, but I think it's doable - I just don't have a device ATM and I don't want to bother anyone risking a device

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for alternative/different downgrade methods
    Hi, at first thanks for this very clear process, but I realized, this is not working with matepad 10.4 (BAH3-W09).
    I downgraded successful to 10.0.118, but lzplay is not initialized.
    After I read 20 pages of this thread, it looks like the (C432) version of matepad is not googlefiered with this method. Please, update the original post about this device to help others not spend much time with that.
    Q/A

1. What devices are supported?
    - Currently Huawei / Honor devices running Android 10 and Emui10. There are limitations based on firmware versions.

2. Does it use LZplay(Chinese app)?
    -Yes it does. You can uninstall it after the installation is done.

3. How do I know if it work on my device?
    -You don’t. You need to try it. IF lzplay runs on the device then it will 99% work. However there is a list where you can see some firmware versions on which it’s reported to be working.

4. I don’t have LZplay and it still worked, how?
    -At some point, on previous firmware version – your phone had LZplay running and/or someone tried the GMS installation method. (yes, even after resetting..yes weird..)

5. Do firebase push notifications work?
    -No they don’t, some apps will have their notifications pushed through, most of them wont.

6. I'm getting notifications, a lot of them, what do I do?
    -Hit the fix button and follow the instructions.

7. I've hit the FIX button, but it doesn't fix a thing. Why do you lie to us? :D
    -The fix button is there to assist you in fixing your own errors :), you didn't follow the procedure.
    -After you hit "fix", just read the instructions.
    -After EVERY single services install do this:
    *Open playstore, browse it, close playstore and all running apps from the recents menu
    *Open sync settings, uncheck-and re-check the sync on/off settings
    *Open playstore - install 2-3 apps, games...close playstore and all running apps from the recents menu
    *Proceed with button 3, just like the message box instructs (until it says everything is done)
    *still getting errors? Repeat..

8. Does APP {insert name here} which depends on google location services/play services/games work?
    -Most probably it does, even apps like tapatalk work with the google sign in

9. Is factory reset mandatory?
    -No, there is a button to make sure your previous experimenting is deleted

10. Will this damage/delete my data?
    -No, this doesn’t touch your data. Although a factory reset is recommended if you want to do it right. Some people use different google replacements, aurora store, microg…etc..they mostly don’t play nicely together, there is just no guarantee it will work. A clean device will set a baseline for the installation.

11. Some advice on the procedure?
    -always read the message boxes – they are NOT just for your amusement there, it’s very easy to miss something
    -before doing anything – do a backup
    -don’t give up on the first try
    -don’t assume the next step – there are message boxes (already told that, but..)
    -always first read the questions, then the troubleshooting – before asking a question

12. Ok, so I successfully installed the GMS, everything works. Can I update the Apps, upgrade the system, delete Googlefier, delete LZplay, delete Google Account Manager?
    -Of course, the answer to all is YES. After the successful installation you can report the success-or a failure, just tap on “?”, it will lead you to the “YES it works”, “NO it doesn’t work” chooser. And of course, there is the donate button, which is appreciated and welcome, since a lot..lot of time is invested into this, and still being invested through the support and further investigation.
    I personally have used this services to update

13. Will this work on my device, version 154? or Will this work on my device, version XXX ?
    -Yes and No. There are multiple factors. Depends if lzplay was at some time installed on this device - no matter what version it was on. If it was installed at for example version 106 and you made a FR, then YES you can still install even if on 154 or more recent. There is however a list of the devices that works by default and some that users report it works on.
    workingversions.PNG

14. Can I run it on my XXXX on my YYYY version?
    -See this:
    canitrun.png

15. It doesn't work...
    -Ok, let's try fixing it. I see some Honor users just hit the "doesn't work" button. There is still downgrade, let's look up the firmware and test it. If I could spend 2-2.5 months investigating this and then again downloading all the firmware files, extracting them, repacking and uploading them, I guess 1-2 minutes of your time isn't too much to ask?

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for more information