[Q] charging voltage/current app?

Search This thread

jitin_s

Jul 20, 2010
I remember seeing an App which tells you how much current/voltage you are getting from your charger. It was a very simple app, once you click on it it gives you your charging source's voltage/current reading. I tried searching a lot but cant find it, every time I search only battery readers comes up which I dont want. I want to get the current/voltage reading of the plugged charger.

I am absolutely sure there is an app like that, can someone point me to it?

Reactions: nok2626

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
The 'BatteryLife' widget (by curvefish) shows the following:
Charging-A/C or USB (slow/fast)
Temp
Voltage
percentage
health?
battery type/technology

If you want to see the current being drawn from the battery try 'CurrentWidget'

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
Or install CurrentWidget. Does all the things people are asking for in this thread. But doesn't work with Trigger Redux for some reason.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.

lockedaway

Feb 11, 2018
Ampre in the app store. All devices. Tell input amp from charger. Just be sure to take into account your phones operating Amps. So if the app says your chargers putting out 700mah then add about 300mah for your phones e screen and all that and you have about 1000mah output from the charger once you turn your screen off and screen is locked.

R-P

May 21, 2010
Now looking for one that also shows voltage (qualcom quick charger that only puts out 6.2V and 2.2A according to a USB-power-monitor, but I want to make sure the monitor is NOT to blame before yelling at the seller of the quick-charger, my other quick-charger has disappeared since a trip (iirc that DID show 9V and 1.5A with same USB-power-monitor and same phone (Redmi Note 7) and the Samsung Quick-chargers that came with the wife's A40 won't quickcharge my Xiaomi).

I remember getting a Windows phone from work in 2008 or so. One of the first apps I downloaded (and one of the very few available for Windows...) was a charging-current app. We used it to quick-test micro-USB-cables at work ;)

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Now looking for one that also shows voltage (qualcom quick charger that only puts out 6.2V and 2.2A according to a USB-power-monitor, but I want to make sure the monitor is NOT to blame before yelling at the seller of the quick-charger, my other quick-charger has disappeared since a trip (iirc that DID show 9V and 1.5A with same USB-power-monitor and same phone (Redmi Note 7) and the Samsung Quick-chargers that came with the wife's A40 won't quickcharge my Xiaomi).

I remember getting a Windows phone from work in 2008 or so. One of the first apps I downloaded (and one of the very few available for Windows...) was a charging-current app. We used it to quick-test micro-USB-cables at work ;)
Check BatteryGuru, I am the dev of it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I remember seeing an App which tells you how much current/voltage you are getting from your charger. It was a very simple app, once you click on it it gives you your charging source's voltage/current reading. I tried searching a lot but cant find it, every time I search only battery readers comes up which I dont want. I want to get the current/voltage reading of the plugged charger.

I am absolutely sure there is an app like that, can someone point me to it?
    I've yet to see an app that can do this.

I was looking for this a long time ago and found this way to do it via GScript:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7525192&postcount=4

Hope that helps :cool:

Check BatteryGuru, I am the dev of it.
    It always says charging voltage is 5 volts.... I'm charging at 9v, uninstalling app