2usvpc2.png

2isgj0m.png
2wgb020.png
ofnkuw.png

(v1)

With Green Battery and the statusbar a bit gray:

2yl2r79.png

Tested on the Mini and works 100%

If you want all the apps, grey/white/black then check out draco_ags' topic here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8867064&postcount=1 (<- all credits to him for these themed apks)

Need to have ROOT to apply this theme.
I'm not responsible if you brick your device, use at your own risk.

Just thought I'd include the tut in this thread too.

How to replace the framework-res.apk (apply this theme) using Root Explorer:

1. Make a backup of the original framework-res.apk (found in /system)
2. Extract the framework from the rar file (link below) then Copy the framework-res.apk to the SD card
3. Mount /system in RootExplorer as "R/W"

2dvsimu.png

4. Press the menu button and select the option 'Multi-select' then mark the framework file and Copy the framework-res.apk from the SD card to /system

2egd9aa.png
1zy90dx.png
2hmq7v7.png

5. Set the permissions of the framework-res.apk to 644:

22nu8.png

In this part please Dont COPY the framework, but move it.
6. Move the framework-res.apk from /system to /system/framework and click ok to replace the existing file.

2ds2rg5.png
29n6qyq.png

7. Restart your phone.

and again Enjoy :D

To change the dock, you need to have LauncherPro installed

Firstly extract the sense dock and see-through icon to your sd card (you may have to delete an un-wanted item in Astro file manager so you will be able to view the new icons in album)

Then click the menu button,

2zhjlew.png
3136a7q.png
2lmphyw.png
5vnd3r.png

and select the Se-nse dock from the Album/Gallery.

You may notice these:

15rf4gw.png

Keep hold of one of them icons I'm going to use the app drawer (middle icon) you should see this:

votsau.jpg

click change shortcut, then you see this:

2ihoxhy.png

click Applications, you should see this:

10796s9.png

select calls (because on the sense dock it says Phone, so that shortcut should be the call list) then it will show you this:

2evxff7.png

click Custom icon and select the see-through icon attached in this post (sense dock and see-through icon)

Do the same for the for the 1st (call/phone) icon (make it the app drawer and select the see-through icon) and do the same for the last (make it to whatever shortcut you wish I chose Album and select the see through icon) the ones in between (the messaging and the person icon, make them both as a Blank shortcut you will see it in the Change shortcut list)

Hope this helps :)

thanks to:
chancellorr (the original creator of this theme)
r420rr420r (for providing a link to this awesome theme and asking me to port it)​

Please don't forget to say
f3tib.jpg
;)

Attachments

• mac_wallpaper.jpg
    mac_wallpaper.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 470
  • wallpaperrainbokeh.jpg
    wallpaperrainbokeh.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:

nozerogravity

Nov 2, 2010
twitter.com
I'm a fan of dark themes, even now I'm running on your 'Gingerbred Theme' (it's great, and hope you will keep updating :D), but this one has really nice status icons. Clear, and great quality comparing to mentioned Gingerbred. Very nice :) Five stars from me on the post.

Reactions: Manny-

micjoh

Jun 6, 2010
Its very good as it is. If you make it more gray you loose contrast.
Just my two cents...

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

ijama

Oct 30, 2010
Johor Bahru
Gd work pal..same like germany one..bueffel..thanks..now no more blue..we can change whatever theme as we like..bt remember the instruction if u wont ur smallest bricked..

Sent from my E10i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ~DEVELOPMENT STOPPED, THEME NO LONGER BEING WORKED ON~​

~ Here's my new (ported) theme for X10 Mini/Pro! (And 2.1) ~

2a5yh61.png
    1olglg.png
    2usvpc2.png

2isgj0m.png
    2wgb020.png
    ofnkuw.png

(v1)

With Green Battery and the statusbar a bit gray:

2yl2r79.png

Tested on the Mini and works 100%

If you want all the apps, grey/white/black then check out draco_ags' topic here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8867064&postcount=1 (<- all credits to him for these themed apks)

Need to have ROOT to apply this theme.
    I'm not responsible if you brick your device, use at your own risk.

Just thought I'd include the tut in this thread too.

How to replace the framework-res.apk (apply this theme) using Root Explorer:

1. Make a backup of the original framework-res.apk (found in /system)
    2. Extract the framework from the rar file (link below) then Copy the framework-res.apk to the SD card
    3. Mount /system in RootExplorer as "R/W"

2dvsimu.png

4. Press the menu button and select the option 'Multi-select' then mark the framework file and Copy the framework-res.apk from the SD card to /system

2egd9aa.png
    1zy90dx.png
    2hmq7v7.png

5. Set the permissions of the framework-res.apk to 644:

22nu8.png

In this part please Dont COPY the framework, but move it.
    6. Move the framework-res.apk from /system to /system/framework and click ok to replace the existing file.

2ds2rg5.png
    29n6qyq.png

7. Restart your phone.

and again Enjoy :D

To change the dock, you need to have LauncherPro installed

Firstly extract the sense dock and see-through icon to your sd card (you may have to delete an un-wanted item in Astro file manager so you will be able to view the new icons in album)

Then click the menu button,

2zhjlew.png
    3136a7q.png
    2lmphyw.png
    5vnd3r.png

and select the Se-nse dock from the Album/Gallery.

You may notice these:

15rf4gw.png

Keep hold of one of them icons I'm going to use the app drawer (middle icon) you should see this:

votsau.jpg

click change shortcut, then you see this:

2ihoxhy.png

click Applications, you should see this:

10796s9.png

select calls (because on the sense dock it says Phone, so that shortcut should be the call list) then it will show you this:

2evxff7.png

click Custom icon and select the see-through icon attached in this post (sense dock and see-through icon)

Do the same for the for the 1st (call/phone) icon (make it the app drawer and select the see-through icon) and do the same for the last (make it to whatever shortcut you wish I chose Album and select the see through icon) the ones in between (the messaging and the person icon, make them both as a Blank shortcut you will see it in the Change shortcut list)

Hope this helps :)

thanks to:
    chancellorr (the original creator of this theme)
    r420rr420r (for providing a link to this awesome theme and asking me to port it)​

Please don't forget to say
    f3tib.jpg
    ;)
    Thanks guys, yes I'll give that a go ;)
    No problem mate ;) so what do you think? is the statusbar color the way you want it or would you prefer it abit more gray?
    will definitely be trying this out!:D
    excellent work!
    as always man!:)
    I'm a fan of dark themes, even now I'm running on your 'Gingerbred Theme' (it's great, and hope you will keep updating :D), but this one has really nice status icons. Clear, and great quality comparing to mentioned Gingerbred. Very nice :) Five stars from me on the post.