[ROM] Blue_Haze_2.2

Search This thread

B-dub25

May 14, 2010
some where between C++ and Java
ME AND xda ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOU PHONE.
Do Not Do This For Donations its OPEN SOURCE I just do it for fun and a hobby.
Credits:
~ Cyanogen and teamwin for the code and being completely Open Source
~BBcrackman for putting up with all my stupid questions and dealing with me and running a great site.
================================================== ==
ABOUT THE ROM
This is a base ROM off the CM7.0.2.1
I have removed some CM7 apps to free system and I'm just using the ROM as a base
~removed CM updater
~removed ROM Manager ( get it from the market if you like it)
~removed Pro tips
~removed CM stats
~removed File manager ( I use root explorer )
~one or two others that I can not remember right now
What I've Done
~Edited the framework-res {
All the images are new in this apk I have added sense images ( NOT SENSE JUST IMAGES )
edited a lot of the xml files to accept what I've done }
~New boot animation ( I really don't remember where I got it from, so please if it is yours PM me so I can include you in the credits)
~Edited framework.jar
~Edited sev.jar
~Edited gapps
~Edited Browser
~Edited Calculator
~Edited ADW
~Edited Market
~Edited Camera
~Edited Contacts
~Edited Phone
~Edited Gmail
~Edited FaceBook
~Edited Google Search
~Edited FM Radio
~Edited SystemUI{
half of the images are new
New battery images
( there is a bug that I already know about it. What it will report 95% battery life when you have 97 I just did not feel like making 100 new image ids for the xml.Also the charging animations are default I'll get to all these really soon I'm on break from school for a couple weeks ;-) )

blue1.png

blue2.png

blue3.png

blue4.png

So here it is Blue Haze 2.2 ( if your wondering what happen to 1.5-2.0 they went out after three days of being up till 3 am)
download

It may take your phone 2 minutes to boot just because of all the edits so don't worry
No a side note this is going to be a project and will be updated frequently as long as everyone wants it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvoSideHustlAZ

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Looks good B-dub, I'll download in the morning and report any bug or whatever. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the haters!!

slickrick54

Jan 21, 2011
Tampa
b-dub

B-dub what is up with darkside? Man I loved that Rom it was so unigue. I hope you are still working on that one because I'm so impressed with it. I can only hope I guess. Anyways good job and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

B-dub25

May 14, 2010
Thanks for your kind words. I'm still working on it and will be updating it soon I just want it to be up to my standards. Look for the update in this thread I will be posting both updates in one thread.

djnarcotics

Dec 20, 2010
Thanks for your kind words. I'm still working on it and will be updating it soon I just want it to be up to my standards. Look for the update in this thread I will be posting both updates in one thread.

been running blue haze since its release and never put it down hella stable

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
hey man this is great.....kinda turned away from AOSP lately but been running this most of the day...gotta give ya props bro......GREAT JOB !!!!!.......keep it up

B-dub25

May 14, 2010
okay guys I made a AOSP ROM and it is the most stable rom I think I've made and kills on battery life I have 19:45 up time and still have 60% battery life left. All things seem to be working perfectly Winmax and gps. I put sense 3.0 wallpapers in side the launcher properly so I will be uploading it tonight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    okay guys I made a AOSP ROM and it is the most stable rom I think I've made and kills on battery life I have 19:45 up time and still have 60% battery life left. All things seem to be working perfectly Winmax and gps. I put sense 3.0 wallpapers in side the launcher properly so I will be uploading it tonight.
    ME AND xda ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOU PHONE.
    Do Not Do This For Donations its OPEN SOURCE I just do it for fun and a hobby.
    Credits:
    ~ Cyanogen and teamwin for the code and being completely Open Source
    ~BBcrackman for putting up with all my stupid questions and dealing with me and running a great site.
    ABOUT THE ROM
    This is a base ROM off the CM7.0.2.1
    I have removed some CM7 apps to free system and I'm just using the ROM as a base
    ~removed CM updater
    ~removed ROM Manager ( get it from the market if you like it)
    ~removed Pro tips
    ~removed CM stats
    ~removed File manager ( I use root explorer )
    ~one or two others that I can not remember right now
    What I've Done
    ~Edited the framework-res {
    All the images are new in this apk I have added sense images ( NOT SENSE JUST IMAGES )
    edited a lot of the xml files to accept what I've done }
    ~New boot animation ( I really don't remember where I got it from, so please if it is yours PM me so I can include you in the credits)
    ~Edited framework.jar
    ~Edited sev.jar
    ~Edited gapps
    ~Edited Browser
    ~Edited Calculator
    ~Edited ADW
    ~Edited Market
    ~Edited Camera
    ~Edited Contacts
    ~Edited Phone
    ~Edited Gmail
    ~Edited FaceBook
    ~Edited Google Search
    ~Edited FM Radio
    ~Edited SystemUI{
    half of the images are new
    New battery images
    ( there is a bug that I already know about it. What it will report 95% battery life when you have 97 I just did not feel like making 100 new image ids for the xml.Also the charging animations are default I'll get to all these really soon I'm on break from school for a couple weeks ;-) )

blue1.png

blue2.png

blue3.png

blue4.png

So here it is Blue Haze 2.2 ( if your wondering what happen to 1.5-2.0 they went out after three days of being up till 3 am)
    download

It may take your phone 2 minutes to boot just because of all the edits so don't worry
    No a side note this is going to be a project and will be updated frequently as long as everyone wants it.