SAT Test

Search This thread

hateem

Dec 9, 2010
Hamburg
Hi, I figured since a lot of people sit the SAT test I should make an app. Used Appinventor for the purpose.

There is'nt a really good guide SAT app, or one that gives basic necessary info, and this hopefully does that. All the others I saw were word lists and hacks to put on calculator etc. The FULL version is coming soon as well, with a massive practice guide of both the reasoning test and the subject tests.

''This is the FREE Version of the SAT Guide App. SAT test is coming close, and a lot of people are confused about the actual exam and this will clear many of the uncertainties.
The FULL Version (coming soon) will feature a full practice guide for The reasoning test, as well as the subject tests. There is an option to register from the app itself, plus loads more info. Enjoy!''

Here's the link.
https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_hateem_ha.newtest2edited&feature=search_result

Please download and give feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Persona+

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
seems really interesting, especially since im going to need to prepare for the SAT. will download when i have the time and provide feedback
and just a heads up, in the link you should delete the space between "edited" and "&"

hateem

Dec 9, 2010
Hamburg
Hopefully FULL version's going to be free as well, but probably with a few ads if I can get round to working Admob

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

hateem

Dec 9, 2010
Hamburg
FULL versions going to have just the reasoning test practice. Putting the subject tests in would'bt worth the effort.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I figured since a lot of people sit the SAT test I should make an app. Used Appinventor for the purpose.

There is'nt a really good guide SAT app, or one that gives basic necessary info, and this hopefully does that. All the others I saw were word lists and hacks to put on calculator etc. The FULL version is coming soon as well, with a massive practice guide of both the reasoning test and the subject tests.

''This is the FREE Version of the SAT Guide App. SAT test is coming close, and a lot of people are confused about the actual exam and this will clear many of the uncertainties.
    The FULL Version (coming soon) will feature a full practice guide for The reasoning test, as well as the subject tests. There is an option to register from the app itself, plus loads more info. Enjoy!''

Here's the link.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_hateem_ha.newtest2edited&feature=search_result

Please download and give feedback.