[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Reb0rn

Sep 19, 2007
Ulricehamn
Still got that sms not sent bug.

Guess this rom could need a newer base (stunner or cm9).

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
But this ROM has one very important feature..

Yes indeed , but without the phone is hard for me to test

That will be , next Tuesday , when I get my new Note

that I have not found in others (maybe they do but have searched and not found)

It has the "Always receive MMS even when data is disabled"..what it does is it switches to data when MMS is received/sent and then switches it back off automatically. Great feature !

Last edited:

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
I've managed to successfully port MIUI on Stunner Beta 5. Will now test with the latest Stunner release.

EDIT - Done! Using the same method, porting can most probably be done using CM too.

Last edited:
Reactions: pvillasuso

mykeldrip

Jun 8, 2010
U both are awesome! Abt to download ver 5 now!

Edit: or is honeybadger uploading his should I wait?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
Hehe. Thanks! My connection is pretty darn slow -- will take quite a while to upload. So, I'll instead just PM/Email you the fix and maybe you can create a build.

Now, we just need to figure out a way to mount the External SD Card. I'll try to find a way. Maybe neobuddy can help us?

Reactions: pvillasuso

curtislanham

May 4, 2007
Dallas Area
This is the first time I have flashed a MIUI From. I just installed v5 and I must say I love it!!! If I want to try v6 I can flash over v5 without wiping anything right? Also, what are the changes in v6, just a change in base ROM to most recent Stunner?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: karmakula

unix2208

Jul 9, 2007
musik and Navi

Hello

until now a great job .. but I still have a bug ... when I hear music and am running navigon same .. I do not understand a word ... the music overrides the sound of navigon, but only the use of a headphones. You can fix this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
    miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
    MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
    (This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
    2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
    3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
    4. Reboot System
    5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
    6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary
    Changelogs

CHANGELOG
    Patches

patches

And... we are back again ! :cool:

NOOBS are 100% welcome here ! :D

phoenix_1.jpg
    CLOSING THREAD​

Thanks to everyone involved from the beginning, it has been a wonderful journey for me , Learned so much about the ROM's , and now I have more respect for devs , I can understand their hard work now .

We finally did it , we have what we all were looking for ,

Special Thanks to miui.com for this incredible ROM

Peace !​