2ly3868.png

IF HELPED

Last edited:

austinpinto

Nov 5, 2014
mumbai
question regarding adding /updating apps packages to this dump file

hi all.
can i add the apps that i install on my phone in the dump file? also can i update the preinstalled apps packages? can some1 show me how to do this?

austinpinto

Nov 5, 2014
mumbai
why is the system dump bigger then the rom?

hi all.
what i did yesterday is downloaded all the dump files posted in this post.
then i extracted all the .img files from the zips and put them in 1 folder and when i checked the size its 1.6gb but then i downloaded the rom posted by Kunal.Kene.1797 and when i checked its size its around 840mb so my question is why is the system dump so big and the rom small is my download of the rom damaged?

deadlyindian

Sep 17, 2012
hi all.
can i add the apps that i install on my phone in the dump file? also can i update the preinstalled apps packages? can some1 show me how to do this?
Ask @Kunal.Kene.1797

hi all.
what i did yesterday is downloaded all the dump files posted in this post.
then i extracted all the .img files from the zips and put them in 1 folder and when i checked the size its 1.6gb but then i downloaded the rom posted by Kunal.Kene.1797 and when i checked its size its around 840mb so my question is why is the system dump so big and the rom small is my download of the rom damaged?

Nope @austinpinto your Downloaded ROM isn't Damaged

rollon76

Apr 1, 2011
Moscow
Could you download this partitions ?
partition_index: SYS1
partition_index: SYS2
partition_index: SYS7
partition_index: SYS11

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2014
Is there anyway to flash these through SP flash tools?

My phone is currently bricked so how do i try installing these files through SP flash tools. Please help:crying: :crying:

SathishKies

Sep 30, 2014
Chennai
ROM dump

Can any one tell me how to create a ROM dump I want to back up the stock recovery of my phone I have updated my spice dream uno to Android 5.1...or anyone tell me how to backup the stock recovery without root..✌✌✌ :confused:

Top Liked Posts