[Q] Viper 1.6 bugs?

Search This thread

mr.dj26

Oct 31, 2010
Hey guys,

I have been running an old version of viper rom, 1.4 i guess. It was running great and I haven't notice any problems. later on I updated to 1.5 and it

was so buggy, I had an annoying bug when playing any video the phone won't exit the video only by restarting the phone.

Anyways, I went back to the old rom and few days ago I flashed viper 1.6, which I thought would be better but its not.

Bugs:
Sometimes the phone screen won't turn on after pressing the power button. it will take maybe 30 sec then it will turn on

Im noticing a huge battery drain which didn't exist on the older version

Using the standard HTC charger, the phone take ages to charge and becomes EXTREMELY hot(happened twice), I mean it very very hot im just waiting for it to explode :p

So any ideas?? do you have the same problems or is it just me? solution?

I really dont want to flash the old version and reorganize everything again or change to a diffrent rom because I like viper roms since they are ultra customizable :D

Thanks.

Last edited:

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hey guys,

I have been running an old version of viper rom, 1.4 i guess. It was running great and I haven't notice any problems. later on I updated to 1.5 and it

was so buggy, I had an annoying bug when playing any video the phone won't exit the video only by restarting the phone.

Anyways, I went back to the old rom and few days ago I flashed viper 1.6, which I thought would be better but its not.

Bugs:
Sometimes the phone screen won't turn on after pressing the power button. it will take maybe 30 sec then it will turn on

Using the standard HTC charger, the phone take ages to charge and becomes EXTREMELY hot(happened twice), I mean it very very hot im just waiting for it to explode :p

I really dont want to flash the old version and reorganize everything again or change to a diffrent rom because I like viper roms since they are ultra customizable :D

Thanks.
just you mate i would do a fresh install
my battery is great and stays very cool and no problem with power button

Reactions: shorty1483

mr.dj26

Oct 31, 2010

Thx man, today I got that video player bug again X_X
Its weird, I usually erase everything when flashing except the internal storage and the sd card.
Is there any firm where or anything that I may have missed?

here is my bootloader info

*** TAMPERED ****
*** UNLOCKED ***
s-off
super cid
HBOOT-3.16.0.000
RADIO 1.15.2133156.UA13G

and im running the latest TWPR, any ideas?

thanks again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Bugs:

Thanks.