[Q] power control widget

Search This thread

epic_image

Nov 10, 2010
For some reason my power control widget is not working. I can place it on my screen but there are no buttons in it for me to select. What is the stock apk? Looking to find a stock one that would work with EL30.

epic_image

Nov 10, 2010
I'm currently on cleanGB and minimalistic black theme. But I also ran advance data restore when I jumped over to EL30. I'm not sure what the apk is for the power control. I need the name so I can pull it from a rom or theme and push it through and see if it will fix it.

RealTic

Dec 15, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
I'm currently on cleanGB and minimalistic black theme. But I also ran advance data restore when I jumped over to EL30. I'm not sure what the apk is for the power control. I need the name so I can pull it from a rom or theme and push it through and see if it will fix it.

This is a common bug. Do this....

Place the widget on your desired screen and restart your phone, it will appear, give it time. I have experienced this bug on 75% of the ROMS i've tried.

Also try fixing permissions if that does not correct the problem.

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Another simpler solution that I always use is just place the widget anywhere then turn on wifi from ur status bar and it'll bring up all the buttons

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App