CASUAL-based Flasher for all devices: Kernel, CWM, Bootloader and Radio Updated r948

Search This thread
E

EnricoD

Last edited:
E

EnricoD

Flasher updated

10/10/2013

- Updated scripts: Now You don't need to rename nothing, just put the files inside the corresponding zip
- removed $FASTBOOT erase cache from cwm, bootloader and radio scripts to avoid double reboots
- removed donate link

You will find links in OP

Last edited:
E

EnricoD

I'll try it immediately !
Does it work now ?

It works good on linux... on Windows i have some problems with antivirus and firewall with nexus connection
Edit: i've tried to flash 6.0.4.4 recovery now, You will see an alert sayng You that the package is corrupted but if You click continue it will flash the recovery and reboot the phone :)
Link to recovery:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46261780&postcount=1399

try flash it renaming differently :)

Last edited:

dadenet

Apr 10, 2013
Milano
ok I''ll wait for your fix concerning Windows system.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 4

dadenet

Apr 10, 2013
Milano
Ok I test it !

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Same issue of this morning bro.:(

E

EnricoD

Ok I test it !

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Same issue of this morning bro.:(

It happens also to me on Winzozz, i was able to connect the device and flash the recovery only after lot of usb disconnections/connections... :)
in Linux it works good... don't know why,.. I thins antivirus or firewall... boh XD

E

EnricoD

Couple of questions.
1. There isnt written anywhere that the device should be in xyz state!
i mean is it okay if i'm playing music and flashing file together?
2. does this tool allow to flash multiple zip files?

:confused: xyz is not referred to device state! :)
flash_xyz.zip

xyz can be =
kernel
cwm
bootloader
or radio

So You can flash while doing everything You want!

2. No :)

Next update maybe I will include a flash all script

Sorry, I'm a chemistry and i like to use notations and define variables XD
I mean You can choose between 4 scripts before flash something because You can't flash more than one .img

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
:confused: xyz is not referred to device state! :)
flash_xyz.zip

xyz can be =
kernel
cwm
bootloader
or radio

So You can flash while doing everything You want!
lolzz..by xyz state i meant in "recovery mode", "download mode" or "live device mode".
I understood the instructions :)
2. No :)

Next update maybe I will include a flash all script
it would be cool. thanks :)
Sorry, I'm a chemistry and i like to use notations and define variables XD
I mean You can choose between 4 scripts before flash something because You can't flash more than one .img
yes multiple .img file cant be flashed simultaneously but it could be flashed sequentially.
I mean if i flash 2 files kernel1.zip and kernel2.zip, it should flash kernel1.zip first and consequently kernel2.zip (obviously both zip file will contain only 1 .img file so sequential flashing wont cause any damage .)
i just thought that if i drag and drop 2 different zip files into same flash_xyz.zip will it flash both!
anyways,
Are you planning to create a script which could allow user to flash custom flashable zip files (like fonts, ringtones and portable apps)?
and after one zip (say flash_kernel.zip) is flashed, a reboot is needed..right?

E

EnricoD

lolzz..by xyz state i meant in "recovery mode", "download mode" or "live device mode".
I understood the instructions :)

it would be cool. thanks :)

yes multiple .img file cant be flashed simultaneously but it could be flashed sequentially.
I mean if i flash 2 files kernel1.zip and kernel2.zip, it should flash kernel1.zip first and consequently kernel2.zip (obviously both zip file will contain only 1 .img file so sequential flashing wont cause any damage .)
i just thought that if i drag and drop 2 different zip files into same flash_xyz.zip will it flash both!
anyways,
Are you planning to create a script which could allow user to flash custom flashable zip files (like fonts, ringtones and portable apps)?
and after one zip (say flash_kernel.zip) is flashed, a reboot is needed..right?

No... :) the original script will flash the .img inside the flash_kernel.zip :)

You should create a script to do this with the istructions to flash sequentially, or add Flash_Kernel1.zip, Flash_Kernel2:zip etc etc and

Flash_Kernel1.meta

Code:
#This properties file was generated by CASUAL
#Mon Oct 07 14:58:36 IST 2013
Script.MD5[0]=21ec7e316df9ba5e8d18bcf041866e23  [COLOR="Red"]Flash_Kernel1.scr[/COLOR]
Script.Revision=0
Script.SupportURL=http\://xda-developers.com
CASUAL.minSVN=845
Script.MD5[2]=bfa1927205408e255380d1fe96ab4f0b  [COLOR="Red"]Flash_Kernel1.zip[/COLOR]
Script.KillSwitchMessage=CASUAL cannot continue. The SVN version is too low
Script.UpdateMessage=Inital Release.
Script.MD5[1]=ddbca37b3cfa29e0e873d95142db47b3  [COLOR="Red"]Flash_Kernel1.txt[/COLOR]
Script.ID=Unique Update ID a947ef27

Flash_Kernel1.scr

Flash_Kernel1.txt

and You do the same for others flash_kernelX.zip