Sprint One Max section

Search This thread

asteetva

Sep 16, 2011
Plano,TX
Correction

IF you can get to recovery or bootloader your not bricked we just have to get you fixed

Sorry for the confusing reply....I have not done anything to the phone yet and it is not bricked.

I do not know how to get to boot loader etc. I used to have HTC EVO, back then I used to root I think using some S-Off tool and using some command line method.

Now I have forgotten everything as after EVO switched to Samsung and in samsung I used to root with Odin.

So waiting for someone to provide detailed step by step direction to root for Sprint MAX.

Thank you so much for offering to help though.

Last edited:

lawnguy

Mar 15, 2009
OKC
Sorry for the confusing reply....I have not done anything to the phone yet and it is not bricked.

I do not know how to get to boot loader etc. I used to have HTC EVO, back then I used to root I think using some S-Off tool and using some command line method.

Now I have forgotten everything as after EVO switched to Samsung and in samsung I used to root with Odin.

So waiting for someone to provide detailed step by step direction to root for Sprint MAX.

If you go to http://www.htcdev.com/ and make an account it walks you through step by step how to unlock your bootloader.

Reactions: asteetva

asteetva

Sep 16, 2011
Plano,TX
Not going to use finger print scan

Just curious to your outcome. Because I followed the link and sprint one max or any one max is not listed there. So did you root the device?? If so can you let me know please. thank you

No I still have not rooted...I guess I will wait till we get dedicated Sprint-HOM section...In the past I have seen people bricking their phone because they used instruction for ROMs and Radios for GSM version. Also in my experience generally it takes 3-4 months after the release of the phone to get proper root guide.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I'm not 100% sure about that; I have been reading through the threads here, and am considering grabbing one of these monsters on BF, but don't own one right at this point..
I think there is a way for S-off, as there is a rom or 2 already available for this phone ...

lbxmobbin_1

Jul 11, 2010
lawndale
Can't wait till I get my phone Friday...I'm a sprint note 2 Dev but can't wait to see what I can do with the One Max ..I'm gonna work on a ROM as soon as I get it :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

alfamega190

Jul 21, 2010
I remember u from the Sprint note 2 days,lol. Good stuff u put out. Can't wait till u get to work on the One Max. I have been eager for a custom Rom.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lbxmobbin_1

Jul 11, 2010
lawndale
looking forward to it man!

the one has tons of dev going on; I sure hope some more of that comes to the MAXX as well!

Yup...was gonna go for the note 3 but kinda got tired of TWiz so gonna see what I can put out with Htc Sense
Plus I'll have a lot of spare time to work on projects

EDIT...also does HTC Dev unlock work for sprint One Max? Or runrunner work yet so I can root Friday ...

Last edited:

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I know what you mean about TW man..plus the way Samsung is locking down there stuff is sort of sad.
not sure about the dev unlock, but I think it does work on sprint...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can't wait till I get my phone Friday...I'm a sprint note 2 Dev but can't wait to see what I can do with the One Max ..I'm gonna work on a ROM as soon as I get it :)

looking forward to it man!

the one has tons of dev going on; I sure hope some more of that comes to the MAXX as well!
    I remember u from the Sprint note 2 days,lol. Good stuff u put out. Can't wait till u get to work on the One Max. I have been eager for a custom Rom.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    First you HTC dev unlock.
    Flash cwm. Via fastboot, twrp didntplay nice with my phone hAha.

Flash su. I found a zip for it.

Using fastboot, flash the unsecure kernal. A user uploaded it on the soff thread in og dev.

Then run v5 of the rumrunner. And you should be all set. I also followed steps to relock my boot loader and get the tampered banner to go away. My fingerprint scanner works again. :) if you need help let me know

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app

If you go to http://www.htcdev.com/ and make an account it walks you through step by step how to unlock your bootloader.