Any ROM without random reboots?

Search This thread

kirov37

Sep 25, 2013
Well I have tried many ICS roms here: stock, liquid nitro, nitro tnt, ho no's bell v20f, and 1 other which I can't remember the name. I have also used cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and 10.2, sphinx 4.1.2 roms, and every single one of them had random reboots for me. The only one without random reboots was gingerbread 2.3.6. I think it has to do with my 16gb kingmax sd card, but I'm not so sure since it didn't have reboots on gingerbread. Is there any ROM which is stable and without random reboots?
Oh and btw my device is P936

Last edited:

punk_zappa

Mar 15, 2012
This phone has the random reboot syndrome since updating to ICS. I've tried them all as well and some are better than others. I am using HoNo's V20f for 3 weeks now and not a single reboot (main board was replaced last year and fixed the random reboots with the LG stock ROM) and I will probably stick with it until there is a more stable 4.4 release.

Having said that, your phone might have the faulty main board which causes more random reboots and, sad to say, there is no fix for that unless the main board is replaced

kirov37

Sep 25, 2013
This phone has the random reboot syndrome since updating to ICS. I've tried them all as well and some are better than others. I am using HoNo's V20f for 3 weeks now and not a single reboot (main board was replaced last year and fixed the random reboots with the LG stock ROM) and I will probably stick with it until there is a more stable 4.4 release.

Having said that, your phone might have the faulty main board which causes more random reboots and, sad to say, there is no fix for that unless the main board is replaced

Well I have installed this 4.1.2 Sphinx from miroslav_mm which I haven't tried before, and I must say it works much better than all the other ROMs I used, even ICS ones. I'm getting less reboots, games and the whole system in general works faster. It's funny how that Sphinx version is so much different than the other one posted in another thread...