How can i run multi window panel in my Mega 6.3 ?

Search This thread

trurl3

Apr 12, 2011
Warszawa
okay. Now i am trying this. i will feed you after working

If you have activated Multiwindow in notification panel then to open it you have to push and hold "Back" touchkey under your screen (to the right from Home key). You will see then semicircular tab on the edge of screen. Pull it and you will have MW side screen open.
Every time where this tab disappears from your screen it's enough to push and hold "Back" key again.

Last edited:

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Frezi, go to www.att.com/devicehowto/. You can do this on your phone, but it's much easier on a PC.

It will ask you what device you want and once you hit select, it will give you a very comprehensive step by step instructions on how to use the options of your phone......including pictures and vìdeos.

If you use your PC, you can hold your phone and try the instructions.

Hope this helps you.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: captemo

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Please give me instruction step by step please.. If you want then you can show me video tutorial... thanks

again, I am so sorry if I come off abrasive. it must be your nationality and the structure of your language which is making translation difficult. I have seen you posting an awful lot here lately and sometimes wonder if you are just trying to boost your post count for whatever reason.

anyway, regarding your issue you post about here.........
first of all, I have yet to see you post as to your specific variant of device. if it has anything to do with how this option is activated, you never know, specifics can sometimes mean the difference. you sound as if you don't even know your own device.
as previously suggested, use the 2 finger dropdown to open the toggle option. you should see a marker of sort appear on side of your screen. tap that and applications will then be shown. press on an app, then drag and drop in upper or lower half of screen. so simple, even I figured it out.

if you need a video..........run a search. I did on Youtube and 4 videos cames up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02G-RcvQs4

your supposed to be a senior member here.......put your self in a position to help yourself first. if you still have difficulty, folks can tell and are more than happy to help. I don't get the impression you are doing that.

I am no master here by any means, but more often than not, I can figure things out.

good luck and if your issue is solved, please post in your heading.

Reactions: Frezi Evan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Frezi, go to www.att.com/devicehowto/. You can do this on your phone, but it's much easier on a PC.

It will ask you what device you want and once you hit select, it will give you a very comprehensive step by step instructions on how to use the options of your phone......including pictures and vìdeos.

If you use your PC, you can hold your phone and try the instructions.

Hope this helps you.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
    Please give me instruction step by step please.. If you want then you can show me video tutorial... thanks

again, I am so sorry if I come off abrasive. it must be your nationality and the structure of your language which is making translation difficult. I have seen you posting an awful lot here lately and sometimes wonder if you are just trying to boost your post count for whatever reason.

anyway, regarding your issue you post about here.........
    first of all, I have yet to see you post as to your specific variant of device. if it has anything to do with how this option is activated, you never know, specifics can sometimes mean the difference. you sound as if you don't even know your own device.
    as previously suggested, use the 2 finger dropdown to open the toggle option. you should see a marker of sort appear on side of your screen. tap that and applications will then be shown. press on an app, then drag and drop in upper or lower half of screen. so simple, even I figured it out.

if you need a video..........run a search. I did on Youtube and 4 videos cames up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02G-RcvQs4

your supposed to be a senior member here.......put your self in a position to help yourself first. if you still have difficulty, folks can tell and are more than happy to help. I don't get the impression you are doing that.

I am no master here by any means, but more often than not, I can figure things out.

good luck and if your issue is solved, please post in your heading.