What ICS ROM do you like best???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jmahoneyy

May 24, 2012
Eagles blood build 3. And I've tried nearly all of them for the g2x. I ran Arcee's for two months and then switched last week and have no regrets.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

samlikely

Nov 8, 2011
AOKP for me, it's really stable and fast-- the only downside is the battery life, but I can still get a full day out of it.

userno69

Dec 6, 2010
I was on the SK1 but then others were released, none supporting video acceleration, so I'm going back to stock :(

When CM7.2 is official, I'll get that, and then when official ICS is released for O2x, and then if G2x devs can steal its video drivers for the G2x, THEN I'll put CM9 back.

Last edited:

dakunclear

Jul 26, 2011
Calgary
i have tried a few of them only issue that drives me mad is wifi tethering doesn't seem to work so i'll stick with gb till that is a forsure fix

May 1, 2012
Are they even planning on giving the G2x ICS. I read some things about that but just not confident they will give it to us

Jmahoneyy

May 24, 2012
Are they even planning on giving the G2x ICS. I read some things about that but just not confident they will give it to us

No ICS for G2x but LG will release it for the O2x and then developers will be able to use its drivers to develop for G2x. That is when we will see an official CM9--or probably by then CM10--for us.

I am switching my vote from a few months ago. Best rom for G2x Hellfire Sandwitch 1.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.