[request] LGHome.apk that supports the theme manager stock

Search This thread

morfyna

Jan 8, 2011
Unfortunately I missing support for themes. can someone share it? I tried some other files, but it does not work.
I have a lg g2 vodafone italy (D802)
Thx advance.

perezinthenet

Jul 28, 2009
I found a way to enable it on my ATT D800 earlier. First download launcher pro from the market. Then on the LG home add the widget call actions from launcher pro. Choose the Home action and then one of the sub-choices will be Home with something like hidden menu underneath it. choose that one and then click on the widget. From there check the theme engine box and exit the app. Then hitting the menu key from the home screen on LG Home will have themes. You can uninstall launcher pro after

gummybear00

Jul 8, 2012
I found a way to enable it on my ATT D800 earlier. First download launcher pro from the market. Then on the LG home add the widget call actions from launcher pro. Choose the Home action and then one of the sub-choices will be Home with something like hidden menu underneath it. choose that one and then click on the widget. From there check the theme engine box and exit the app. Then hitting the menu key from the home screen on LG Home will have themes. You can uninstall launcher pro after

Do you mean home > Add Activity > Home > com.lge.hiddenmenuactivity ? This doesn't work for me. It creates an icon and clicking on it shows "Failed to open whatever" and nothing happens.

Can you be more specific?

Also, can someone with a working Theme setting for the Home screen upload the LGHome.apk here? It's under /system/apps/

shelbyisagirlsname

Aug 7, 2011
CA & AL
Do you mean home > Add Activity > Home > com.lge.hiddenmenuactivity ? This doesn't work for me. It creates an icon and clicking on it shows "Failed to open whatever" and nothing happens.

Can you be more specific?

Also, can someone with a working Theme setting for the Home screen upload the LGHome.apk here? It's under /system/apps/

Check this thread for instructions:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2570987

Then once you have the widget, enable 'feature_use_theme'.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

morfyna

Jan 8, 2011
Thank you all. I solved the problem with "G2 Tweaksbox hidden Setting" by enabling the setting item: FEATURE USE THEME
I'm happy!

Last edited:

gummybear00

Jul 8, 2012

shelbyisagirlsname

Aug 7, 2011
CA & AL
The instructions are from that thread. As you can see from the thread, many people from AT&T G2 aren't able to access that shortcut. Opening the shortcut gives an error, as I mentioned before. Are you on the stock AT&T rom?

Yep stock AT&T here. No problems whatsoever enabling the theme option using the posted instructions.

Reactions: ralphie1267

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    look in my signature:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:
    The instructions are from that thread. As you can see from the thread, many people from AT&T G2 aren't able to access that shortcut. Opening the shortcut gives an error, as I mentioned before. Are you on the stock AT&T rom?

Yep stock AT&T here. No problems whatsoever enabling the theme option using the posted instructions.