Best rom for battery life?

Search This thread

dw3bb10

Dec 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Everyone will tell you different. Ive gotten great battery life with Calkulins GB roms. Though, alot of people will say Blazer. Its the ONLY ROM I run on my phone now.

kobridge

Jan 10, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I've used almost every single rom since gb.
The way I'm measuring the battery life is,
1. Calibrate battery whenever I flash the new rom.
2. I take a walk almost everyday about 4 miles (spent 1.5 hours). During the walk, I turn on the music player with speaker phone + 3g for lyrics download.
3. Measure the battery consumption just after returned to home
4. The result was very vary based on the roms (+modems)
5. So far, the best result I 've got is thru fd05 (agat's tFD05 + fd05modem/kernel)
6. Based on this calculation I would get about 20- 24 hours with my daily normal usage.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

snapback2

Apr 4, 2012
Ive tried Calkulins E4gt GB The battery was great but the performance was a little laggy. I would go for Blazer Rom. Super fast with a great battery
life.

RootNewbie23

Mar 9, 2011
Well My battery life was great with Calk's EL29 rom. Now that I am on Blazer, I get super fast performance but crappy battery. Is there anyway to get extended notification toggles on Calk's Rom??

rbtrucking

Dec 19, 2011
I am running StrongSteve's Odexed blue just updated last night and I am getting really good battery life. I would have to say the 2 best roms out right now are Phantom Hackers Blazer ROM and Strong Steves Odexed blue. The Odexed blue does run smoother at least on my device than any rom out hands down. Blazer would have to come in as second. I was running blazer with gunslinger v1.41 and fd10 modem with amazing battery life but it was a bit laggy. Odexed blue I am running FD10 modem and stock el26 kernal and the battery life isnt quite as good as on the blazer setup but it runs a lot smoother!

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
I am running StrongSteve's Odexed blue just updated last night and I am getting really good battery life. I would have to say the 2 best roms out right now are Phantom Hackers Blazer ROM and Strong Steves Odexed blue. The Odexed blue does run smoother at least on my device than any rom out hands down. Blazer would have to come in as second. I was running blazer with gunslinger v1.41 and fd10 modem with amazing battery life but it was a bit laggy. Odexed blue I am running FD10 modem and stock el26 kernal and the battery life isnt quite as good as on the blazer setup but it runs a lot smoother!

The power of odex :)
I use it too and love it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk