wavedroid

Dec 12, 2010
hey guys,

I have some awesome news!

Angry birds is coming to BADA!
I just gotted this e-mail this morning with this in it

Hello Tom,

And thank you for contacting us.

We are currently investigating the demand of Angry Birds for Bada devices.

In order to get all the latest news to your email, you can subscribe to our Bada newsletter by clicking the link below.

tinyurl . com/AngryBirdsforBada

Best Regards,

Have fun
tom

sabianadmin

Jul 30, 2009
Straffan
Yeah they have been talking about this for MONTHS this is not news.

Also, you posted this as a news topic on your Android port site, what has this got to do with porting Android?

Seriously what age are you?

Last edited:

wavedroid

Dec 12, 2010
Yeah they have been talk about this for MONTHS this is not news.

Also, you posted this as a news topic on your Android port site, what has this got to do with porting Bada?

first of all my site doesnt go about the wavedroid project we host the wavedroid project

second: i can do with "MY" Site what i want

third i have the balls to start this i do my best to get people to my site and that they help

fourth: why the f*ck are you searching for complaints?

guys like you can really piss me off

Reactions: XDAD2010
P

pawlakpl

Soo it's good topic to show this :

petitions24 . com/we_want_real_racing_2_for_bada_platform

Its one of the bests games for smartphones so sign petition to have it for bada ;)
We have mes from site developer :
Sam Mayo, Official Rep, replied 1 month ago
Hello Singh.navdeep94,

We haven't announced any plans to release on that platform. If we receive enough requests this may change, but I personally can't see it happening.

Thanks,
Sam.

Sign sign and sign :)

sabianadmin

Jul 30, 2009
Straffan
I would like to put forth that i am head of operations of a fairly sizable open source project. i give an awful lot to the community, i don't expect anything in return for my work. The reason i am on your case is because your wasting mine and others time.

You how and ever run a site called Android port. I fail to see what that has to do with Angry birds on Bada....

I could post that your an absolute joke on our projects homepage but i don't because i don't wish to waste the time of our users with my personal musings. Thats what a personal blog is for.

Lastly, They didn't say they where doing it. They claim to be looking into the demand for it on bada, which is what they have been telling people, in that same generic email, for almost a year.

A bit of professionalism goes a long way Tom.

toxicdust

Jul 17, 2009
Centurion
first of all my site doesnt go about the wavedroid project we host the wavedroid project

third i have the balls to start this i do my best to get people to my site and that they help

1st of all "I" want to say your a prick.
You rant and rave how fail bada is and now your ranting and raving for a game to be on bada.

Can you please grow the F up. You are not the Alpha and Omega here or anywhere for that matter.

If we all piss you off so much then leave. Take your sh!t and get out... BTW dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Your flipping a 2 same sided coin because it suites you and all your doing is pissing ppl off because you cant deside if your Eve or Steve.

Make up your mind what you want and get your own house in order. I personally cannot account for your attetude or justify why you think you created the heavens and earth and frankly i bet no one could care less about it either.

You're just like a kid... I want! I Want! ... and then when you dont get it or someone gives you some intilectual feedback you flip out and get all crazy and kick your dog because it just didnt carry your approval

Word of advice: Stop acting like a child and ppl will stop treating you like on. Pick your side and stick to it. Either Andriod or Bada.

XDAD2010

Jan 7, 2011

Keep it up bro,thanks.

XDAD2010

Jan 7, 2011
1st of all "I" want to say your a prick.
You rant and rave how fail bada is and now your ranting and raving for a game to be on bada.

Can you please grow the F up. You are not the Alpha and Omega here or anywhere for that matter.

If we all piss you off so much then leave. Take your sh!t and get out... BTW dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Your flipping a 2 same sided coin because it suites you and all your doing is pissing ppl off because you cant deside if your Eve or Steve.

Make up your mind what you want and get your own house in order. I personally cannot account for your attetude or justify why you think you created the heavens and earth and frankly i bet no one could care less about it either.

You're just like a kid... I want! I Want! ... and then when you dont get it or someone gives you some intilectual feedback you flip out and get all crazy and kick your dog because it just didnt carry your approval

Word of advice: Stop acting like a child and ppl will stop treating you like on. Pick your side and stick to it. Either Andriod or Bada.
Calm down,man.We know Toxicdust (you), Sabianadmin ,people who always ready for help.What's this bro.Insulting someone.If u r perfect do it or give chance to others.Don't make them upset.

Sorry man if i interfered or said something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah they have been talk about this for MONTHS this is not news.

Also, you posted this as a news topic on your Android port site, what has this got to do with porting Bada?