Search This thread

nickmcminn60

Oct 9, 2010
Asheville
360banner.png

ButtNaked.jpg
What's Included 3/?/12:​

*KJ2 Based
*Modded/Hacked 3D Gallery (Less battery drain)
*Stock Email From Galaxy Tab 10.1
*100% working Skype

*UNFINISHED LIST

*Countless buildprop edits:
-Hardware acceleration
-HTC BitMask
-Improved up & download times
-Windows max events per sec=175
-Dalvik start=8m
-Dalvik Heap Size=48
-Deeper sleep @ idle

*360 init.d scripted:
-Zip Aligned
-Read ahead Cache (1024, Faster loading of Gallery/Files)
-Ram boost script (slightly more aggressive than stock mini-free)
-Audio & Mic gain boost Script (Improved in call Audio)

install.png

*DISABLE VOODOO!*
1. Backup With Titanium Backup & NANDROID!
2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
3. Wipe Cache Partition
4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
5. Format System (Located under "Mounts & Storage")
6. Check Mounts (System may need to be mounted)
7. Flash ROM
8. Fix Permissions
9. Reboot and let settle for 5-8 min.
10. Reboot again, or go to Recovery to Flash a compatible Kernel​

360 Productions intro
-Thanks goes to ayoteddy & Whoever helped for Deodexing, Rooting & bringing us This CWM Base. ayoteddy deserves credit for the grunt work on this one. I'll leave in his updater-Script so he is credited every time it is flashed. All I've done is make the stock KJ2 Rom faster on RFS. Havent had a lot of time lately, and waiting on Tory (my Right hand man) to receive his SK4G. 360 Productions revolves around a group of Team Members who have specific jobs depending on what they are strong in, kernel guy, graphic guy, apk guy, but mostly everything is done by Myself, Tory Heal and jrongi1 there are other members that have "just want to help jobs, like watching the forums, keeping me updated on all my threads. I have 3 kids, go to School and 6-7 roms for various devices. (8 when I release this one. Time is a big factor for me right now Im just not home enough. So releases will be when I can get to it, so no ETA's. I was to the point where I was spending more time with Android than my family. Android is now 3rd on my list of priority's. If it no longer feels like a hobby and more like a job it's time to slow it down.

downloads2.png

Butt Naked Vr-1.0 ...........In the works

Stock Animations (KJ2 Only!).........

Flip & Fly Animations (KJ2 Only!)........

*SCREENSHOTS*​

Last edited:
G

GuestK0045

Wait u got true gb on this or a froyo theme?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA App

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
Gingerbread?!?!

If you bring gingerbread to our phone, you will become a legend on this section and a bit richer concidering there is a thread offering money for someone who gets us 2.3.3.

Sent from the phone everyone has forgotten about!

Last edited:

pintek

May 10, 2011
I expect some bugs but like any port of a android os thats not been officially released by the creator but thats expected. give working ginger on a sidekick an I'll totaly switch back to it from my minipro an captivate >>>

HeavyYeti

Nov 8, 2011
El Paso, Texas
Wait, a port of the SGS4G kernel? Rewritten drivers? Actually murked through the mess of coding that is the Sidekick 4G?

You have my attention...

windxixi

Dec 22, 2009
Is port from Samsung_Exhibit_Stock_2.3.3??
I find It's low diffent to T839
the diffent(knows): lcd sesons(3d)

G

GuestK0045

I would not be surpise if its from the exhitbit devices lol

ishred11

May 27, 2011
what are you porting from? Sk4g ,exhibit?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
If this happen's we're all getting ice cream very soon.

Lol, rev, if this happens I think you will be a little dissapointed you left the sidekick.

School can kiss my ass today, I'm gonna get on here every 15 minutes to see if he posted anything, if this happens I will flash in class and scream out in joy! :)

G

GuestK0045

Lmfao I can't sneak my phone stupid scanners nthey tell me to put my. Boots in the scanners now :( if anything can someone make a torrent for this? Incase the file gets deleted?

G

GuestK0045

Thanks so after this gb anyone thinking miui?

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
Thanks so after this gb anyone thinking miui?

Don't get too excited yet, he hasn't uploaded yet, we not even sure he ain't bluffing.

I don't be leaving the sidekick I still have it I got **** under myseleve

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App

Rev if you can work with gingerbread on this phone I can't wait to see the kinda ROMs you put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    360banner.png

ButtNaked.jpg
    What's Included 3/?/12:​

*KJ2 Based
    *Modded/Hacked 3D Gallery (Less battery drain)
    *Stock Email From Galaxy Tab 10.1
    *100% working Skype

*UNFINISHED LIST

*Countless buildprop edits:
    -Hardware acceleration
    -HTC BitMask
    -Improved up & download times
    -Windows max events per sec=175
    -Dalvik start=8m
    -Dalvik Heap Size=48
    -Deeper sleep @ idle

*360 init.d scripted:
    -Zip Aligned
    -Read ahead Cache (1024, Faster loading of Gallery/Files)
    -Ram boost script (slightly more aggressive than stock mini-free)
    -Audio & Mic gain boost Script (Improved in call Audio)

install.png

*DISABLE VOODOO!*
    1. Backup With Titanium Backup & NANDROID!
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Wipe Cache Partition
    4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5. Format System (Located under "Mounts & Storage")
    6. Check Mounts (System may need to be mounted)
    7. Flash ROM
    8. Fix Permissions
    9. Reboot and let settle for 5-8 min.
    10. Reboot again, or go to Recovery to Flash a compatible Kernel​

360 Productions intro
    -Thanks goes to ayoteddy & Whoever helped for Deodexing, Rooting & bringing us This CWM Base. ayoteddy deserves credit for the grunt work on this one. I'll leave in his updater-Script so he is credited every time it is flashed. All I've done is make the stock KJ2 Rom faster on RFS. Havent had a lot of time lately, and waiting on Tory (my Right hand man) to receive his SK4G. 360 Productions revolves around a group of Team Members who have specific jobs depending on what they are strong in, kernel guy, graphic guy, apk guy, but mostly everything is done by Myself, Tory Heal and jrongi1 there are other members that have "just want to help jobs, like watching the forums, keeping me updated on all my threads. I have 3 kids, go to School and 6-7 roms for various devices. (8 when I release this one. Time is a big factor for me right now Im just not home enough. So releases will be when I can get to it, so no ETA's. I was to the point where I was spending more time with Android than my family. Android is now 3rd on my list of priority's. If it no longer feels like a hobby and more like a job it's time to slow it down.

downloads2.png

Butt Naked Vr-1.0 ...........In the works

Stock Animations (KJ2 Only!).........

Flip & Fly Animations (KJ2 Only!)........

*SCREENSHOTS*​
    I've had the phone for less than 24 hours.....and haven't started yet but exibit II will be what I port from. I have my own server so it won't be deleated. I ment a mod may delete for not having a full op. But if all else fails you Will see some 360 roms. Like I said this is my DD so it will get my full attention. May do a 2.2 rom to get familliar with the device.I'm at the dr right now but will start ASAP as soon as I get home. Be happy you will get support of any type.
    Thread closed until op works on it again. Moved to general.
    I feel like this is not a work in progress and just a thread.

Im sure you would (neobuddy) :cool: I can do things for my device and be just as happy. Im taking a break from Android, Have more important matters come up. this is my daily driver and will get my full attention when I return. Im not trying to step on your toes dude. So keep those comments to yourself. You guys cried about supporting three devices. Then someone else decides to help the community and you re-appear?
    isn't this guy on your team or is this you? http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20458854&postcount=14 Ill work on this when I have time, Loosing my hard drive hasn't helped any......4 months of **** I cant get to now and most everything cant be downloaded. So I'm spending time with my kids when im not in school or at work. You were all told this would be slow going if it even happened. Even if it cant be done (Which it can) I was going to release some nice 2.2.1 roms, but why would I even want to do that if "both" your dev's are going to hate. I enjoy tweaking my device..........but I supported 5-6 roms at once so I do feel you there. Were working on a website with downloads and instructions and will be using the FaceBook Group's for 24/7 support. be patient or get a new device (Buy a device for what it is not what it could be")<--Quote from Eugene373
    Krylon360 didn't finish because he never got the device and people were rushy and ungrateful. Comments like this and general lack of respect is why I'm taking a break from all 7 Rom's I support. 5 of which got updated every Friday for 7 month's. Just need a break. When it starts to feel like a job and eats into Family time and grades then it is no longer a hobby.
    360 Productions
    Just worry about your Dev Team and quit Sweating mine
    I have kd1 odin but I cannot upload it until tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk