[Q] fake update on b2a

Search This thread

el:

Apr 24, 2012
Hi everyone,

I have the p970h in Costa Rica, and my current software version is V10c. I looked at this page (a page I can't post cause I'm a newbie) that there is V20a for my country, so I tried to get it through the official software updater. When I connect the phone, it does tell me there is an actualization, it goes through all the process and does the update. But, when I check the software, it's still on v10c. And, if I connect the phone, it tells me again that I should update my phone...

Is it normal?

All I want is to get the GB, for battery and speed purposes. I have read the other ways you have posted to do this; but as far as I read in the smartflash thread, the V20x patches there are are intended for lgp970, not p970h, and that can get some troubles, as far as I understood.

My phone is not rooted, and I'd really like to get the update using the program, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I even tried to fake my country (Mexico, Spain, Germany...) thinking it would do any difference, but nothing.

thank you very much

el:

Apr 24, 2012

zyfkurmom

Feb 18, 2012
Singapore
Tell me your country and what v20 firmware you want for p970h (a,b,c ,etc) i'll be happy to help you make one(its specific for p970h , don't worry !)

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: el:

el:

Apr 24, 2012
Thank you!

I live in Costa Rica (which is, if you don't know, located at Central America). I saw there is V20a for my region, but it says it's for Telefónica. Anyways, I want the most reliable version, don't know wich is, and an easy rootable one, because I've listened there are some troubles rooting V20x (Just in case I would need to)

Again, thank you very much.

zyfkurmom

Feb 18, 2012
Singapore
Thank you!

I live in Costa Rica (which is, if you don't know, located at Central America). I saw there is V20a for my region, but it says it's for Telefónica. Anyways, I want the most reliable version, don't know wich is, and an easy rootable one, because I've listened there are some troubles rooting V20x (Just in case I would need to)

i'll upload the link as soon as possible(takes me 3 hours).But rooting..........i don't know how to root p970h , i'm sorry

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
i'll upload the link as soon as possible(takes me 3 hours).But rooting..........i don't know how to root p970h , i'm sorry

Rooting is easy. First extract the kdz file into bin and fls (find extract tool in dev section) then inject cwm with a dd command in linux/ubuntu. Then flash superuser.zip and you re done ;-)

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

zyfkurmom

Feb 18, 2012
Singapore
Thank you!

Here you go! rapidshare.com/files/1053509965/V20A_LG_P970H.zip the instructions are inside the smartflashtool.zip

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Rooting is easy. First extract the kdz file into bin and fls (find extract tool in dev section) then inject cwm with a dd command in linux/ubuntu. Then flash superuser.zip and you re done ;-)

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

well..........saying is very easy but doing it is not easy

Last edited:

Meninw

Apr 13, 2011
but as far as I read in the smartflash thread, the V20x patches there are are intended for lgp970, not p970h, and that can get some troubles, as far as I understood.
thank you very much

Hi there! I'm from Brazil and my device is the P970h too. I'm using Zeus v6.22 V20N Europe Open and I got NO PROBLEM AT ALL. You don't have to worry about different versions of ROMs. Install it and BE HAPPY!!!:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell me your country and what v20 firmware you want for p970h (a,b,c ,etc) i'll be happy to help you make one(its specific for p970h , don't worry !)

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium