Search This thread

pjgraber03

Jul 11, 2013
Lewiston
qGAeJ3y.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
Bliss 7.0 Alpha

Attention!
All the builds here are in an Alpha state! That means that you WILL encounter bugs, errors, and other nasty surprises! Also most of the features we release in the next stable versions can't be found here (or vice versa if some features get cut.) Please don't harass your maintainer if feature X and Y isn't working and if bug Z pops up, he/she can't do anything about them and they can only wait for the developers to fix the problem!

PLEASE READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS…

Feature list is not available because we're in an Alpha release state.

E5rcmUd.png

Bliss Source
https://github.com/BlissRoms

BlissRoms Devices Source
https://github.com/BlissRoms-Devices

BlissRoms Vendor Source
https://github.com/BlissRoms-Vendors

RS97erc.png

Read me!

23QoITP.png

Bliss - Alpha

ioEyjCq.png

Again, Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of flashing.
If you have never heard of the term ROMs, rooting, and alpha distributions before, please back out NOW! This is your last chance!

FIRST CHECK SECOND POST - Make sure your device doesn't have any special instructions.

If you are coming from an earlier Marshmallow build of ANY ROM or from a CM 14 installation, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you wipe EVERYTHING you can click in the TWRP wipe page. THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PERSONAL DATA! TEAM BLISS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CAT PICTURES!

• Make sure you are rooted.
  • Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. (TWRP)
  • Download the latest Bliss ROM Alpha & the latest Gapps package.
  • Boot into recovery.
  • Backup your current ROM
  • Perform a FULL factory reset REQUIREMENT!
  • Flash Bliss ROM Alpha
  • Flash Gapps package (check above)
  • First boot may take up to 10 minutes 2 minutes because N is awesome If it takes longer than that, you're toast.
dfyft0a.png

We will not be taking bug reports at this time.

Dikmo1P.png

The screenshots are not ready yet. (post your own screenshots here. And don't make them too big because it's a pain to scroll through)

IzokiL5.png

Team Bliss is a team consisting of developers and device maintainers that work on this project in our
spare time to be able to give Android users a custom rom packed with features that will make a lasting impression.

@[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]pimpmaneaton[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]jackeagle[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]nprev420[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]remicks[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Deliberate[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]xboxfanj[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]skyliner33v[/COLOR], @[COLOR="Magenta"]nerdyblonde[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]pjgraber03[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]bracketslash[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Vortex1969[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]death2all110[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Dark_Eyes_[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Men_in_black007[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]BitOBSessiOn[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]blueyes[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]asianflavor[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]nicholaschum[/COLOR], @TheStrix , @apophis9283 , @beany> , @fizbanrapper , @irockanexus , @rwaterspf1 , @Nyks45 , @techfreak244 , @aapav01 , @ideaman924 , @acuicultor

5FE3Irz.png

Also a huge thanks to Chainfire, DirtyUnicorns, NamelessRom, SlimRoms, EuphoriaOS,
CRDoid, OmniRom, Temasek, AICP & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!

Thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR] for making the current boot animation, wallpapers, Bliss icons and other items,
@[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]pjgraber03[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR] & @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]ideaman924[/COLOR] for developing and maintaining our website.
We do NOT ask for or expect any donations from users.
If someone takes it upon themselves to donate to us, of course it will be appreciated,
and all funds will be used to pay our server fees.
If someone does choose to donate, our PayPal link is below.
PayPal Link

Very Important Information
Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads.
Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions.
Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our team
when trying to determine problems that users are having.
We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that
the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge.
Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.
Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts.
We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.

Thank you for using Bliss! We appreciate each and every one of our users!

XDA:DevDB Information
ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.X][Marlin] Bliss Rom 7.1.X by Team Bliss, ROM for the Google Pixel XL

Contributors
pjgraber03
Source Code: https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns/android_kernel_google_pixel

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 7.0.X
Beta Release Date: 2017-01-11

Created 2017-01-02
Last Updated 2017-01-19

TechBSwift

Jul 14, 2010
I will update this thread as we go... I have gotten a successful build for Marlin. Lets test it. Let me know anything you find. Also a big thank to team DU. As I'm using their device tree source to help me build for bliss

Download Link is HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.X][Marlin] Bliss Rom 7.1.X by Team Bliss, ROM for the Google Pixel XL

Contributors
pjgraber03
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-01-02
Last Updated 2017-01-02
We appreciate you

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
As far as I know there are no Gapps that work with pixel yet...I have edited pureneus_dynamic_gapps to work but awaiting beans permission before posting them

Reactions: ko0ky and Kookitza

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
AFAIK No current gapps will work. Google's DM-verity is preventing gapps from sticking after flashing.

I have flashed and test...They work...The method to do it is a bit convoluted but they work perfectly

You first have to flash the ROM and boot...After it conpletes its first boot, boot bootloader and boot your twrp.img...Once in TWRP, flash TWRP, and SuperSU...After SuperSU flashes,go back to the home screen of twrp and then go to mount to mount the system,and then flash Gapps in that order then reboot!

Flashing SuperSU disabled the dm-verity so that the Gapps will stick. And for the time being, when you flash any ROM, even stock, it has to boot once before you can root or you will end up in a bootloop.

Like I said, the method is a bit convoluted but the Gapps I have work. Just waiting on permission from beanstown so that I can share them with the world

Last edited:

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
Are gapps still there after a reboot or two?

Yes sir...SuperSU disabled dm-verity so system mods stick after flashing SuperSU...Read my edited post above to understand the process to get them working...But please know...Using any other Gapps other than the ones I have will fail to flash because the scripts in them aren't set up for the pixels unique partitioning

Top Liked Posts