Validus testers needed

Search This thread

oadam11

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 19, 2013
plus.google.com
Hey guys, I am a maintainer for Validus rom and am looking to build for the optimus G pro. If any of you guys are interesting in testing the rom for me, please let me know.

Reactions: p_a_r_s_a7

ki11aprime

Sep 26, 2012
I help testing also loved the ROM when I had my s3

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app

g0at1

Sep 24, 2013
Hey guys, I am a maintainer for Validus rom and am looking to build for the optimus G pro. If any of you guys are interesting in testing the rom for me, please let me know.

I'm running it right now from clean flash. Catlog is running so if something goes wrong I can post a log.

g0at1

Sep 24, 2013
So far, so good. The only thing I have noticed is that the ringtone doesn't keep as you reboot the phone. It goes back to default... I think it might be a CM bug,cause I've seen it in other roms. @oadam11

~KV

Feb 7, 2015
Battery Life

If anyone of you has tested this rom.....what kind of battery life are you getting??
Like kitkat??...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Won't mind testing
    :)