Search This thread

williammel

Nov 27, 2010
I'm happy if people were waiting for it to come to WP7 in order to switch, but I personally wasn't too impressed with the game.

It's pretty boring and definitely repetitive. The best redeeming quality is how many levels are included. (which is quite a few)

N8ter

Sep 1, 2010
I'm happy if people were waiting for it to come to WP7 in order to switch, but I personally wasn't too impressed with the game.

It's pretty boring and definitely repetitive. The best redeeming quality is how many levels are included. (which is quite a few)

Yea.

The funnest thing about the game is the Sound Effects (the birds cheering, so CUTE!!!). Boring game, though, IMO. By the time I got to the boomerang birds, I was more than ready to uninstall it.

If there's anything I hate in a game, it's monotanous repetition.

MartyLK

Apr 19, 2010
Oklahoma City
Yea.

The funnest thing about the game is the Sound Effects (the birds cheering, so CUTE!!!). Boring game, though, IMO. By the time I got to the boomerang birds, I was more than ready to uninstall it.

Did you get to the bomber birds...the ones that drop exploding eggs?

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open
Yea.

I was done after 30 minutes -_-

actually its not that great of a game. I was bored with it pretty fast

frankd14321

Jul 12, 2009
I personally don't need an RPG on my phone to kill some time.. Angry birds is a perfectly good time killer game..

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
It's funny how many people post to say they don't like it. I think the download numbers speak for themselves... Two OS' have had MAJOR success, I don't think Windows Phone 7 will be any different.. ;). Great thing is, if you don't prefer it, it was free, and you can remove it.

Me personally, repetitive or not, it's a great time killer while sitting in the waiting room at the dr...

Thank You Rovio!