-MMS
-Usb Mount
-HTC Sense accounts
-HTC Hub
-Most things are working.

-= Not Working (known bugs) =-

-Bluetooth
-Locations widget has problems downloading info
-Power off is weird, fastboot does not work on Samsung devices.
-Camcorder does not record (yet) but camera takes photos perfectly

-= Credits =-

-Huge thanks to Redwiz666 for fixing mms
-Fergie716 for helping me with the lockscreen bug
-Mathkid95 for teh awesome kernel
-Creator of Nexus Sense bootanimation ( I have lost track of where this came from )
-All of my beta testers putting up with my roms
-HTC, I miss my evo3d so much I needed sense on my Sammy
-All of Nexus S forum members, you make this stuff fun
-My phone for living through millions of flashes and not bricking once :p

Changelog and Screenshots in second post, Addons will be in third post

Last edited:

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
Changelog, Screenshots

-= Changelog =-

Nexus Sense 4G v1.0 (2/9/12)
-Initial Release, see OP for info

Nexus Sense 4G v1.3 (2/13/12)
**You don't need to wipe, but if issues occur its your fault. I always recommend wiping before installing any rom**
-Fixed lockscreen "no service" bug
-Hopefully fixed call out microphone issue ( I tested about 20 calls, all worked )
-Added support for huge amount of languages
-Added stock gingerbread keyboard as input option
-Added option to enable/disable screen on/off animation through settings > display
-Some small build prop edits, increased vm heap to 72 for smoothness in apps (to test it out, reduce it if you feel like it.)
-Added in some missing framework parts
-Added files to allow for more mods in the future
-The rom feels much faster and fluid than first release

Nexus Sense 4G v1.4 (4/1/12)

-vm heap dropped back to 48
-Weather animation/video playback workaround (Download chainfire 3d, and use the qualcomm plugin)
-Lag reduced
-Some other stuff, had this done for about a month, forgot full changelog
-= Screenshots =-

Home.jpgView attachment 895453View attachment 895454View attachment 895455gallery.jpgView attachment 895459View attachment 895460Lockscreen.jpgView attachment 895463INFO.jpg
Keyboard.jpgMusic.jpgView attachment 895467Personalize.jpgphone.jpgView attachment 895470Scenes.jpgSettings.jpgSkins.jpgCamera.jpg

Last edited:

blacknet101

Dec 4, 2010
California
downloading now, going slow as hell but its OK haha.! gonna be playing w this all night now thanks SG. trust me, there a lot of us that still believed you can get this running. good job kid, n keep it up because you've impressed a lot of us here by porting a rom no one has done before. keep up the great awesome work.!

p.s. ill buy u the beer.! XD jp haha but a donation will come along once I get paid.!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Reactions: swamp goblin

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
downloading now, going slow as hell but its OK haha.! gonna be playing w this all night now thanks SG. trust me, there a lot of us that still believed you can get this running. good job kid, n keep it up because you've impressed a lot of us here by porting a rom no one has done before. keep up the great awesome work.!

p.s. ill buy u the beer.! XD jp haha but a donation will come along once I get paid.!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Haha I was kinda tempted to ask for beer since most people know im a young one ;) but I still plan on impressing people, I'm not quiting until the not working list is gone, that will be a port to be proud of

Reactions: ghostzyden

blacknet101

Dec 4, 2010
California
Haha I was kinda tempted to ask for beer since most people know im a young one ;) but I still plan on impressing people, I'm not quiting until the not working list is gone, that will be a port to be proud of

I would but I don't wanna get arrested haha well trust at least me and I know others can agree w me, but impressed and I hope this port and ur 3.5 port can be finished with great success.! keep it up.! n if need any testers for future ports/releases I'm willing to help out.

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
I would but I don't wanna get arrested haha well trust at least me and I know others can agree w me, but impressed and I hope this port and ur 3.5 port can be finished with great success.! keep it up.! n if need any testers for future ports/releases I'm willing to help out.

Hahaha dont worry i was kidding about the beer ;) but yeah after this one gets worked out, sense 3.5 is next on my list, i'll need some more testers since most of mine left for the gnex

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Runs so smooth swamp. Its awesome the email issue is still there just so u know. Maybe added to the op as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328855572094.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328855572094.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 515

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
Runs so smooth swamp. Its awesome the email issue is still there just so u know. Maybe added to the op as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I just signed into my gmail account on the mail app no problem.. maybe its an issue with yahoo accounts? thats weird.. I will add to the op thank you

mail.jpg

blacknet101

Dec 4, 2010
California
Hahaha dont worry i was kidding about the beer ;) but yeah after this one gets worked out, sense 3.5 is next on my list, i'll need some more testers since most of mine left for the gnex

haha yeah i know i was just messing w u too lol :) aight cant wait, this one alone is awesome! im in love with it lol haha sense looks so nice on our phones!
and hey ill always test for you, i had fun testing ur betas before u released these :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-= Nexus Sense 4G =-

-= SG =-

Google_Nexus_S_fronton_v_2_1.png

-= About the Rom =-

-Stock HTC Sense 2.1
    -Android 2.3.3
    -Main Features Fully Functioning
    -Rooted, deodexed, zipaligned, etc
    -Matr1x kernel v11.5 cfs
    -Voodoo options with kernel
    -Sony Bravia engine tweaks
    -GPS tweaks
    -init.d tweaks (sdcard speed, ram)
    -Misc Performance tweaks by me
    -Super speedy, Amazing Battery life

-= Working List =-

-Wifi
    -Data
    -SMS, Phone
    -Cameras ( Front and back )
    -Audio
    -MMS
    -Usb Mount
    -HTC Sense accounts
    -HTC Hub
    -Most things are working.

-= Not Working (known bugs) =-

-Bluetooth
    -Locations widget has problems downloading info
    -Power off is weird, fastboot does not work on Samsung devices.
    -Camcorder does not record (yet) but camera takes photos perfectly

-= Credits =-

-Huge thanks to Redwiz666 for fixing mms
    -Fergie716 for helping me with the lockscreen bug
    -Mathkid95 for teh awesome kernel
    -Creator of Nexus Sense bootanimation ( I have lost track of where this came from )
    -All of my beta testers putting up with my roms
    -HTC, I miss my evo3d so much I needed sense on my Sammy
    -All of Nexus S forum members, you make this stuff fun
    -My phone for living through millions of flashes and not bricking once :p

Changelog and Screenshots in second post, Addons will be in third post

Changelog, Screenshots

-= Changelog =-

Nexus Sense 4G v1.0 (2/9/12)
    -Initial Release, see OP for info

Nexus Sense 4G v1.3 (2/13/12)
    **You don't need to wipe, but if issues occur its your fault. I always recommend wiping before installing any rom**
    -Fixed lockscreen "no service" bug
    -Hopefully fixed call out microphone issue ( I tested about 20 calls, all worked )
    -Added support for huge amount of languages
    -Added stock gingerbread keyboard as input option
    -Added option to enable/disable screen on/off animation through settings > display
    -Some small build prop edits, increased vm heap to 72 for smoothness in apps (to test it out, reduce it if you feel like it.)
    -Added in some missing framework parts
    -Added files to allow for more mods in the future
    -The rom feels much faster and fluid than first release

Nexus Sense 4G v1.4 (4/1/12)

-vm heap dropped back to 48
    -Weather animation/video playback workaround (Download chainfire 3d, and use the qualcomm plugin)
    -Lag reduced
    -Some other stuff, had this done for about a month, forgot full changelog
    -= Screenshots =-

Home.jpgView attachment 895453View attachment 895454View attachment 895455gallery.jpgView attachment 895459View attachment 895460Lockscreen.jpgView attachment 895463INFO.jpg
    Keyboard.jpgMusic.jpgView attachment 895467Personalize.jpgphone.jpgView attachment 895470Scenes.jpgSettings.jpgSkins.jpgCamera.jpg
    Addons

**All mods will be compatible with gsm nexus sense also, unless stated for 4g only**

-= Sense 3.0 Lockscreen =-​
    sense_3_lock.png
    music.png
    messages.png

Im going to get bashed for this, but oh well.
    Great job getting this ROM to practically 100%, but I wanted to say, instead of coming out with several incomplete ports and stressing yourself, just work on one until it's stable.

I dont stress myself, I do all this porting as fun ;) nobody else is doing these kinda ports, and I dont plan on having the nexus for forever, so why not get as much work out as possible? I honestly dont care how working they are, I do my porting for myself because I like to mess with phones. Me sharing a bunch of almost functional roms is better than having none at all :)

Next time you look at my half functional ports and wonder why I release them, just look down at your nexus and think about how boring it would be if all you could flash was aosp. Having variety is awesome, I would die if all I had was aosp. These are just phones.

My roms are kinda like hackintosh on pc. If you want the real thing, you go buy a mac. Hackintosh is there just because. No real point. Not everything works. You install it because you can. You dont have to flash my roms, they are here for those times when you want to break outside the aosp barrier, or show your friends sense on your nexus just because you can ;)
    Quit whining!

When he feels like it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App