Keep S3 or upgrade to S4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

putney1477

Feb 21, 2011
Concord, NH
Hi all, I don't know if I am asking this in the right forum? I have had the S3 for a while now and I love it!

Recently I was told by a Verizon rep that I could trade in an activated phone and get the new EDGE program for $10.50 a month, instead of the reg price of $21 a month. I have a Fascinate phone that I could activate and use instead of my S3. I think all I have to do is swap the fascinate and the S3 and that would work.

My question to you guys, is it worth it? My contract is not up until Nov 23 of this year, but if I trade in an activated phone, I could upgrade now.
Is the S4 too locked down? Right now I am running CR Core and I do not have the Knox security on my phone.

Thanks for your advice.

Heather

ericerk

Jun 21, 2010
Hi all, I don't know if I am asking this in the right forum? I have had the S3 for a while now and I love it!

Recently I was told by a Verizon rep that I could trade in an activated phone and get the new EDGE program for $10.50 a month, instead of the reg price of $21 a month. I have a Fascinate phone that I could activate and use instead of my S3. I think all I have to do is swap the fascinate and the S3 and that would work.

My question to you guys, is it worth it? My contract is not up until Nov 23 of this year, but if I trade in an activated phone, I could upgrade now.
Is the S4 too locked down? Right now I am running CR Core and I do not have the Knox security on my phone.

Thanks for your advice.

Heather

Get a moto device... Sammy is starting to suck. I'd trade my S4 for anything else...

Reactions: putney1477

gnubian

Mar 15, 2012
Asheville

Thanks for your advice.

Heather

Did you really just ask if the s4 was locked down? Please do some research. And to answer your question, no. Don't get an s4 if you want to run custom roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for your advice.

Heather

Get a moto device... Sammy is starting to suck. I'd trade my S4 for anything else...