Puregear Dualtek cases

Search This thread

wszwsz

Jul 10, 2013
Warsaw
How about the black version? Finger print and oil magnet? I owned a white LG G2, I don't know which color I would get hehe any suggestion?

As i mentioned earlier back part of the black version is a fingerprint magnet :) but it's not a biggie really (you can simply wipe it with your t-shirt :) ).
For me, the most important is that the front grey rubber around the screen is not attracting dust at all!
I had similar cases in the past for my previous phones (Otterbox Commuter etc.) and that front rubber always attracted dust like hell!

chonghua

Jan 30, 2012
City of Smiles
The 50% code doesn't work anymore :(

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

As i mentioned earlier back part of the black version is a fingerprint magnet :) but it's not a biggie really (you can simply wipe it with your t-shirt :) ).
For me, the most important is that the front grey rubber around the screen is not attracting dust at all!
I had similar cases in the past for my previous phones (Otterbox Commuter etc.) and that front rubber always attracted dust like hell!
Can you share an image of black version? Thanks

Lostlam

Nov 27, 2013
I was thinking of getting one, but I would have to ship one as I live in the UK. Amazon are selling them, but what is the likelihood it is genuine?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

elander

Oct 23, 2009
Awesome!!!! where to find it?

The slim cam in today. Its 100% real. I like it So much I ordered the black one also.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh Man that one looks awesome!!!. I just ordered the Diztronic translucent TPU case, since I have a white LG G2 and to be honest I don't want anything to be in the way between me and the great looks on this phone, but that Pure gear Slim looks awesome, I don't like much the dualtek one (too bulky for my taste) but the one on the pic you shared looks perfect to me, could you please share a link to it, as I searched High and low for it on both amazon and ebay but sadly couldn't find it. thanks in advance.:cowboy:

elander

Oct 23, 2009
Oh Man that one looks awesome!!!. I just ordered the Diztronic translucent TPU case, since I have a white LG G2 and to be honest I don't want anything to be in the way between me and the great looks on this phone, but that Pure gear Slim looks awesome, I don't like much the dualtek one (too bulky for my taste) but the one on the pic you shared looks perfect to me, could you please share a link to it, as I searched High and low for it on both amazon and ebay but sadly couldn't find it. thanks in advance.:cowboy:

Nevermind i found this Bundle which in my opinion is a STEAL, grab it while you still can!

this is the coconut version (white)
It includes the following:

-Comes with Usb car charger.
-house charger, 3ft cable, 10ft cable.
stylus pen.
-radiation shield.

Plus the Puregear Slim case itself!

for only 22.99, sounds like a great deal to me.

http://www.amazon.com/PureGear-Coco...eGear+Coconut+Slim+Shell+Cover+Case+for+vs980

:cowboy:

jml215

Jul 12, 2011
Getting the black version a tG screen protector

After 2 days of "researching" I decided on getting the PurGear DualTek and a Distore Ultra Thin Tempered Glass protector. i want good shock protection for my lovely G2 and have a somewhat stylish look. I like how the bumper/edges of this case don't go over the glass, so I should't have to worry about it lifting the screen protector.

Will post pics when it arrives.

Yes, I know this thread is old... and the G3 is out.

Reactions: Geordie Affy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could you post a pic of your phone in the case? I'm currently considering between this case and spigen slim armor. Thanks.

Hello,

I got both Spigen and Puregear at the moment. Personally i'd go for PG because it really looks good and it seems more protective (especially on the front) :)

Cons of PG : I think it would be just one - black/mat version is a fingerprint magnet on the back of the case.

I'm attaching some pics.
    I haven't seen any mention of the Puregear Dualtek case for the G2 so I thought I'd share. It looks like a great rugged case, very similar to a UAG. Use the code PURE50 for 50% off at checkout to knock the price down to $17.49! Just ordered one and can't wait to get it. The site doesn't specify what carrier model the case fits, though the mock up pics show the Verizon model. I contacted Puregear customer service and asked about my Sprint version. According to their engineers it will fit the Sprint variant just fine. AT&T/T-mobile will fit as well.

http://www.pure-gear.com/shop-by-device/lg/dualtek-extreme-shock-case-for-lg-g2.html
    any chance those will fit the d802?

Puregear says it will fit all variations

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    Will it damage the phone when remove from the case? :)
    And btw, would you mind to share some images of the white puregear dualtek case? Thanks

It won't damage the phone. If it would they would not make the case nor would it be so popular. Just a pain to get it out... No reason to take it out though once its on. Pics are quick ones I just took with my wife's iPhone.

mygutu8a.jpg

zupany2u.jpg

pu9y8a6y.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    Getting the black version a tG screen protector

After 2 days of "researching" I decided on getting the PurGear DualTek and a Distore Ultra Thin Tempered Glass protector. i want good shock protection for my lovely G2 and have a somewhat stylish look. I like how the bumper/edges of this case don't go over the glass, so I should't have to worry about it lifting the screen protector.

Will post pics when it arrives.

Yes, I know this thread is old... and the G3 is out.