Screen resistance

Search This thread

samakos

May 9, 2013
Hello mates, i was wondering if lg g3 has any factory screen protector like sony z1-z2 because i have its like one week and now without doing anything it has a small scratch on screen, any1 knows anything??

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leomd333

Feb 20, 2013
No it doesn't, im running mine naked and have no scratches so far (fingers crossed)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ere1nion

Jul 15, 2013
Blainville
Mine have one. Maybe not the best one but until I get my nillkin glass one it gonna do the job. And got one with my melkco tpu case. On the top, right side there is a small tab to remove it.

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Free mobile app

gpap2004

Aug 12, 2007
My screen protector is ok but I think I missed some feeling in functionality

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013
I think the OP is asking if the G3 comes from the factory with a screen protector on it like the anti shatter protector on the Sony Z and Z1

To the OP, no it doesn't come with one from factory.

Cr4z33

Oct 14, 2011
Salento, Italy
Hello mates, i was wondering if lg g3 has any factory screen protector like sony z1-z2 because i have its like one week and now without doing anything it has a small scratch on screen, any1 knows anything??

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The device is provided with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass protection.
If you scratched it although that protection you better had then to apply a tempered glass like i.e iCarez or Ultimate Shield instead!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
I installed the iCarez 0.2mm tempered glass protector on mine. Cannot tell its there. The Verizon shipping plastic was getting rather chewed up.

pipops

May 9, 2012
It's very tough and easy to clean i say:good:
before mine got a replacement digitizer for dead pixels, it's always naked for a month.
in and out of jeans pocket countless time, no scratch at all:fingers-crossed:

and about factory screen protector, i think it doesn't have any. from the looks of "lg g3 drop test" in youtube

Last edited:

doki81

Apr 21, 2008
Singapore
Keys destroy any screen

Note 3 rooted knox 1, my last Samsuck crap. I want freedom. Stay away from Samsuck!

keys destroy only the size case and back..it wouldnt destroy the screen...dust and sand like particle kill the screen..

gorilla glass is harder than steel..but if you wipe it with a little tiny sand/rock...you will see how it destroy the screen :)

Cr4z33

Oct 14, 2011
Salento, Italy
I installed the iCarez 0.2mm tempered glass protector on mine. Cannot tell its there. The Verizon shipping plastic was getting rather chewed up.

Too bad we European people can buy it from USA only (rather expensive when including also the Customs taxes...).
I can read only good words about it. :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1