Groove Jump Free - a simple Doodle Jump clone for windows mobile

Search This thread

kandratt

Jun 14, 2005
[size=+2]Groovy Jump Free[/size]

http://www.groovy-jump.com/

[size=+1]Beware of Groovy Jump for Windows Mobile Pocket PC Phones – Free and Highly Addictive![/size]

[size=+1]Groovy Jump Free, a really absorbing PDA game based on the same principle as world-famous Doodle Jump on iPhone. The user plays as a penguin and controls it with accelerometer: the task is to jump from one ice platform to another, avoiding sharks, bears and other dangerous but rather sweet-looking creatures. The platforms can move, break or push the player forward; there is also a good variety of bonuses. The highest scores are displayed on the global chart! [/size]

Key features of Groovy Jump Free:

• Addictive gameplay;
  • Accelerometer-based control;
  • Different kinds of platforms, monsters, bonuses;
  • Free of charge.
  • 2800 score maximum

Groovy Jump Pro

Cost ~ 2.95$ via SMS. 3 Clicks & 15 sec.
Powered by mActivor.com

An Pro version also available. It has many additional features:

• Global chart submit;
  • Unlimited Score.

In the nearest future the game will be enriched with new skins, monsters, levels and challenges.

System Requirements

• WM5 / WM6 /WM6.1 / WM6.5
  • VGA / WVGA / WQVGA
  • .NET Compact Framework 2.0 (for settings only)

To install from PC: ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center (for Vista).

Download CAB

http://www.groovy-jump.com/download-cab/

Download EXE
http://www.groovy-jump.com/download-exe/

Features in development:
  • 10 different skin
  • new monsters

Last edited:

foreverof

May 26, 2009
I have try install both from PC and CAB file, both doesn't work for me, when I play the game, I only hear the background music, and the display is all black, can't see anything.

I am using HTC Diamond, and WM6.1

Please help.

foreverof

May 26, 2009
I am not using custom ROM, it is the original ROM from Rogers in Ontario. I install Framework 3.5 too. I don't know what I am missing... I really like the game too. >.<

catscanic

Apr 25, 2009
Downloaded and installed the CAB. The game itself works great on my Touch HD, but the options menu isn't working. Other than that it's a cool game! Great work!

AdamiX

May 24, 2009
Bratislava
I have got the same issue like the0ne or foreverof. I hear just a music and my display is black, but touchscreen is responding! But i can't see anything :(

HTC Raphael WM 6.5.5 Energy ROM

Last edited:

sallal

Sep 8, 2008
Lower Saxony
nice work... i appreciate the work of those who try to fresh up the windows mobile game development, cause ms really lamed in this ....

there are not many working games for windows mobile because of different resolutions, whereas android ... :rolleyes:

just i moment, ill try it on my hd2 with original european rom :)
wow, works perfect :D

ill see if i gonna get the pro version, but till now it seems to be a lot of addictive fun !

xozyain

Apr 5, 2010
Thanks to everyone!
We still in "beta" status, thats why Options and WorldWide HighScores are not activated yet. will be soon.

And it's seems that we have some execution problems with Diamond "Energy-ROM" and with 6.5.3 OS version. (i think we must say great "thanks" to Microsoft for some changes in MobileDirectDraw routine in 6.5.3:) ) Will check it out and fix as soon as possible!

Rolorob

Feb 13, 2009
Wow awesome game, think you can integrate a different control as well? I dont have an accelerator :'( Though i have buttons :$ (SE X1)

kylelerner

Oct 24, 2009
Los Angeles
Link are mismatched

The EXE link download the CAB file, and the CAB link downloads the EXE file.

Just an FYI!!

Another than that, cannot wait to play with this!

Timothye

Dec 26, 2009
Roslagen/Skärgård
nice to this this on WIndows mobile . i am adicted to doodle jump n my iphone .anyway .
great ,only problem i see so far in the LAGG . laghging my hd2 and nothing but a clean original rom on my unit .

Cheers
/T

66mustang

Feb 9, 2008
Northampton
Not working - Stock O2 ROM, XDA Serra (Touch Pro)

Black Screen, can hear music, and touch screen appears to work.

Game looks good - hope you fix it for us!