[SLIDER] [UPDATE:19/JAN] Classicflo Slider V2

Search This thread

knots

Nov 21, 2009
It's been over a year(?) but i've been working on this for the past few days, and.. here's an update!!

To all nrg rom users:

Use classicflo_slider_v2-nrg_beta.cab
In the classicflo slider v1, nrg roms did not display the upper image. I don't know why this happens. To counter this, a transparent backplate is utilized.
I have not tested this on a nrg rom yet, tell me if it works :)

If you encounter any problems: take a screenshot + write a description to post here or pm me.

Thanks to

LukeTurner93
ThaDSman

for testing way back when

Hello all,

I've created a slider for sense/manila 2.5 based on the classic monochromatic icons from touchflo3D 2.0.

Todo:
=====
icons to add:
- call history
- manila tv
- facebook
- gps
- change week day preview color
- update all images to cleaned up 256x256*

* other than facebook and call history, the icons may still appear blurry as they have not been 'properly' fixed up as of yet

Changelog:
=========
v2
- added utopykzebulon's call history tab icon
- added netdrg manilatv tab icon
- add meltwater's facebook tab icon

- adjusted some icon positions and sizes
- calendar icon better supports newer manila
- preview icons are now 256x256 in size
- transparent sliderback support for nrg roms
similar to pamas's transparant (Glass) Slider here

v1
Icons include:
Home, people, sms, email, internet, reader, photos & videos, music, calendar, stocks, footprints, recent documents, twitter, weather, programs (not pictured) and settings.

Enjoy! :)

install instructions (for any .cab file):
=============================
i. uninstall any previous custom installed sliders

1. download the .cab file and move it onto your phone (via activesync) or to your microSD card.
2. use a file explorer program and navigate to where you have placed the .cab file
3. double-click the .cab installer to install. click "ok" or "yes" if required.
installation done!

Attachments

• knots-classicflo_slider.cab
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,203
  • classicflo_slider.png
    classicflo_slider.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 3,326
  • classicflo_slider_v2.png
    classicflo_slider_v2.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 441
  • classicflo_slider_v2.cab
    249.9 KB · Views: 252
  • classicflo_slider_v2-nrg_beta.cab
    248.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

ericv99

Dec 1, 2009
Tacoma
thank you very much for posting this consistant slider. its like the finishing touch of my GTX screen.

Arto

Mar 3, 2008
Very nice slider, thanks !!
by the way, would be possible to reduce the size preview icons we can see its a little sharped because there are big. and the sms tab icon would be more aligned with the slider (the black square behind)
I suggest this because I like very much your slider !

Hytch

Nov 13, 2009
Brilliant, thanks so much for making this - the new Sense slider is so tacky: like some have already said here, I don't know why HTC abandoned the super slick version...

onslaught86

Say, I'm currently using a different version of this slider made by Zitoun - only problem I have with it is that the calendar tab's preview icon has the date out of alignment. Does this one have that issue? If not, sign me up, the TF3D iconset is so much nicer than Sense.

calvano915

Jan 6, 2009
Can you make a Facebook tab!? Please!

yes...

Also make call history icons please??

Edit: The calendar tab would probably look better if the day of the week was darker than white. Also, I haven't used the touchflo interface previously, but is the selected tab supposed to be blank when you're on it's page? In other words, when I slide and stop on a tab, the icon is hidden by just the blank grey tab slider. On the new Touchflo interface, it shows the icon as selected essentially, which is kinda what I prefer. So this may be a bug on my phone with this addon, or I may just be unfamiliar with the old interface...

Thanks for your work though and if these above things are addressed, I'll run this permanently. Currently though, it's not quite where it needs to be for me to run it daily. I'm running the Tmobile HTC LEO with latest EnergyRom.

Last edited:

xetro

Nov 28, 2005
Huawei
facebook and manila tv

It is by far the best slidericons collection but:
with facebook and a manilatv icon its even better ;)

So if you could be so kind...

ThaDSman

Hello all,

I've created a slider for sense/manila 2.5 based on the classic monochromatic icons from touchflo3D 2.0.

Icons include:
Home, people, sms, email, internet, reader, photos & videos, music, calendar, stocks, footprints, recent documents, twitter, weather, programs (not pictured) and settings.

This is my first cab so if something somehow goes wrong, I may not be able to help you.

Enjoy! :)
Really nice, better than the default slider, but I would like to report some bugs... if this is the right place to do it...idk
First I noticed on the HTC Rhodium Verizon CDMA version, running latest EnergyRom Jul 24
The Slider does not have an image for whatever tab you are currently on, Its just all black.
And the Calendar shows the date all out of line...

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited: