Huawei is better than LG

Search This thread

cool_recep

Aug 30, 2008
Istanbul
Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I gave my Xperia arc to my sister and she has ICS too.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Please tell everbody near you to NOT TO BUY LG!

<Mod Edit>

//Sorry for my language but this is what LG understands. << Not Excused!

Last edited by a moderator:

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Rofl love the bit about xda and us not on front page XD but yea i cant say lg is good with phones it should stay with microwaves and **** so im gonna go samsung next since like EVERYTHING is made for samsung

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium

Last edited by a moderator:

ptmaniac

Jul 17, 2009
Aveiro
Nexus 7 (2013)
Sony Xperia XZ
yep the p920 was my first and will be my last lg phone... every brand has had problematic phones at some time, i wouldn't be mad at lg if it wasn't for their super ****ty support... after sending the phone to support twice, they returned it to me twice exactly as it was because they say they can't find any problem (and my problem is worse than ghost call [which i have too] my phone turns off by itself at least once a day...)
crappy phone + ****ty support = me never buying anything from lg again.
this phone has so many problems lg should be forced to recall them off the market...

Last edited:

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Amen to that shizz i am never going to buy or even fing look at another LG i don't care if it has 20 cores 1 million gigs of ram and a screen with 2080p on it idgaf.. I called up lg and told them about the gc problem they told me to send my phone in. really lg you can't acknowledge the fact people have been posting about it and spaming your facebook page about it?

I am sick of it too but i am waiting for the HTC One x to go cheaper i am not paying £41 a month..

kylereid

Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Amen to that shizz i am never going to buy or even fing look at another LG i don't care if it has 20 cores 1 million gigs of ram and a screen with 2080p on it idgaf.. I called up lg and told them about the gc problem they told me to send my phone in. really lg you can't acknowledge the fact people have been posting about it and spaming your facebook page about it?

I am sick of it too but i am waiting for the HTC One x to go cheaper i am not paying £41 a month..

But you gotta say, that'd be a killer phone. hahaha

Stunningkun

Mar 22, 2012

<Mod Edit>

//Sorry for my language but this is what LG understands. << Not Excused!

It seems like your sisters are lucky. Please give your O3D to one of them and hopefully ICS will arrive....