Please Read: Rules for Hardware Hacking forum

Search This thread

AdamOutler

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2011
Miami, Fl̨̞̲̟̦̀̈̃͛҃҅͟orida
In general this forum should be used for questions, answers, progress reports, and tools pertaining to development boards and non-device-specific hardware. This forum should be used for development relating to the hardware of devices and in many circumstances dealing with families of devices.

Questions pertaining to rooting and installing custom ROMs will be deleted imediately or moved to their respective device forums. No device-specific questions should be asked.

This forum is not a place to ask questions about operation or hacking of operating systems. Topics relating to bricking, bootloops, and other software related topics should not be here. Threads of this topic will be prompty deleted or removed to its specific forums.

If you want information, you must provide your own research first. Datasheets, Web-Pages, references.. If you would like a how-to JTAG or UnBrickable Mod guide be prepared to send your device or work with someone who can help.

Generally threads will be tagged with the related hardware ie... [hummingbird] [OMAP 36xx] [FSA928] or Series of related hardware [GalaxyS]. Software tools should have a descriptive tag [Source], [Tool], [Program] or [Release] and [Windows], [Linux], [Mac] or [Cross-Platform].

It is permissible to post non-original work as long as proper credit is given to the original author. The thread may be moved to general or deleted if the original author would like to take control of the discussion thread. This policy is applicable for this forum only as several tools are created during the development process of a piece of hardware and discarded, forgotten or left unsupported upon release.

Please keep in mind, this forum is for discussing hardware and methods of interface and/or modification. While the discussions may stray into specific devices, it is best to contain individual device related topics in their respecive forums.

With that said, please discuss hardware topics. It's nice to finally have a place we can go to and chat about cross-device hardware.

Last edited:

sinister1

Feb 28, 2009
Houston
I think I might have posted my question in the wrong topic thread. How can I move it to it's proper place?

SherlockHolmes2013

Oct 29, 2013
Veenendaal
In general this forum should be used for questions, answers, progress reports, and tools pertaining to development boards and non-device-specific hardware. This forum should be used for development relating to the hardware of devices and in many circumstances dealing with families of devices.

Questions pertaining to rooting and installing custom ROMs will be deleted imediately or moved to their respective device forums. No device-specific questions should be asked.

This forum is not a place to ask questions about operation or hacking of operating systems. Topics relating to bricking, bootloops, and other software related topics should not be here. Threads of this topic will be prompty deleted or removed to its specific forums.

If you want information, you must provide your own research first. Datasheets, Web-Pages, references.. If you would like a how-to JTAG or UnBrickable Mod guide be prepared to send your device or work with someone who can help.

Generally threads will be tagged with the related hardware ie... [hummingbird] [OMAP 36xx] [FSA928] or Series of related hardware [GalaxyS]. Software tools should have a descriptive tag [Source], [Tool], [Program] or [Release] and [Windows], [Linux], [Mac] or [Cross-Platform].

It is permissible to post non-original work as long as proper credit is given to the original author. The thread may be moved to general or deleted if the original author would like to take control of the discussion thread. This policy is applicable for this forum only as several tools are created during the development process of a piece of hardware and discarded, forgotten or left unsupported upon release.

Please keep in mind, this forum is for discussing hardware and methods of interface and/or modification. While the discussions may stray into specific devices, it is best to contain individual device related topics in their respecive forums.

With that said, please discuss hardware topics. It's nice to finally have a place we can go to and chat about cross-device hardware.

Great forum,

net8

Feb 18, 2012
ict.net.in
Truly a serious forum to go through.

Thanks for clearcut rules!. I have been visiting XDA-Developers from more than a year. Yet, I did not get much opportunity to ask or to share. Somebody would always be there before me. This is not a disadvantage, it keeps the forum clean. I shall post only when it is crucial and relevant.

Regards

Reactions: MahmoudRayan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I think I might have posted my question in the wrong topic thread. How can I move it to it's proper place?

Hit the triangle above your post, this will notify a moderator. You can also PM a forum moderator.
    Guys, is it really necessary to always quote the whole OP? ._.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app on OmegaRom v19
    Thanks

THank you