[Q] Dead pixel or white gap lines on the screen.

Search This thread

dineshtather

Mar 18, 2014
Hi People,

I bought this phone moto g and thought it was wonderful. It is wonderful but I think there is some problem with the display of my screen.

It is showing some of the white lines mostly in mail apps like gmail and yahoo I am even attaching the screen shot of the same and i have even placed a replacement return request to which flipkart people said to try out the dead pixels detect and fix app from google play, did not help.

Please let me know if any one has any thought over this screen if its dead or white lines in the screen display. Please do check the screen shot attached

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh Tather.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-18-17-48-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-18-17-48-58.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 239

lightningdude

Oct 9, 2010
Hi People,

I bought this phone moto g and thought it was wonderful. It is wonderful but I think there is some problem with the display of my screen.

It is showing some of the white lines mostly in mail apps like gmail and yahoo I am even attaching the screen shot of the same and i have even placed a replacement return request to which flipkart people said to try out the dead pixels detect and fix app from google play, did not help.

Please let me know if any one has any thought over this screen if its dead or white lines in the screen display. Please do check the screen shot attached

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh Tather.

If it shows up in a screen shot, it's not your screen, at least in terms of hardware. If you took the picture with another device, then it could be your screen.

Reactions: !n0x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi People,

Thanks and regards,
    Dinesh Tather.

If it shows up in a screen shot, it's not your screen, at least in terms of hardware. If you took the picture with another device, then it could be your screen.