[Q] Browse memory in recovery mode?

Search This thread

Morgoroth92

Feb 4, 2014
Hello there is a way that i can browse and write my files in to my LG G2 while is in recovery mode?

Becouse is stucked in and i can't do nothing

Yoyo117

Feb 25, 2013
If the recovery doesn't already provide some sort of file browsing functionality and it's CWM based, I would recommend using this (improved version included in PhilZ CWM). TWRP should contain some file manager as far as I know.

Last edited:

Morgoroth92

Feb 4, 2014
If the recovery doesn't already provide some sort of file browsing functionality and it's CWM based, I would recommend using this (improved version included in PhilZ CWM). TWRP should contain some file manager as far as I know.

Im using CWM 6.0.4.4 but i can't put that program couse im stucked in Recovery mode... This is the problem:crying:

Yoyo117

Feb 25, 2013
Try to connect to the phone via adb. Probably you need to install the proper driver from here for adb to work and if the device manager still shows "Unknown device" manually install the local adb (testing) driver for it.
Then you can adp push the file manager and any other file you may need on the device storage. You probably have to mount the required partitions in the recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morgoroth92

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to connect to the phone via adb. Probably you need to install the proper driver from here for adb to work and if the device manager still shows "Unknown device" manually install the local adb (testing) driver for it.
    Then you can adp push the file manager and any other file you may need on the device storage. You probably have to mount the required partitions in the recovery.