Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hitorii

Jan 10, 2010
I need to open it now!!

snapshotgz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCUrxJg_TwQ - LED notification

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wl22Ehnyy0 - Benchmarks. !

Thanks for checking it out guys. Videos were a tad rushed..and I'm excited!

Last edited:

Hitorii

Jan 10, 2010
Phone looks beautiful. So far I'm a little let down by the hinge. It seems it isn't sprint loaded, and just does its own thing. If you hold it upside down , it detaches. I hope it is just a defect in my, else this will be very annoying.

keyl10

Feb 21, 2010
Has anybody confirmed led notification lights on the device? Can you confirm or deny if nobody else has?

Yellowfrizbee

Aug 19, 2010
Wow, really impressed with those scores. Appreciate you taking the time to upload vids for us and answer our questions btw! Some people dont realize that you arent obligated in any way to do that for us..but I for one thank you for your time.

...I guess being a phone geek like us, you know how it feels. We need our info :p!

That being said, how does the keyboard feel? I heard it isnt as raised as some like. Is it easy to press keys still? I like being able to touch type. I used to be so good at it I could stare my teacher/friend/date in the face and theyd never know that I was secretly text messaging like crazy. Never had any typos either :cool:

Hitorii

Jan 10, 2010
Wow, really impressed with those scores. Appreciate you taking the time to upload vids for us and answer our questions btw! Some people dont realize that you arent obligated in any way to do that for us..but I for one thank you for your time.

...I guess being a phone geek like us, you know how it feels. We need our info :p!

That being said, how does the keyboard feel? I heard it isnt as raised as some like. Is it easy to press keys still? I like being able to touch type. I used to be so good at it I could stare my teacher/friend/date in the face and theyd never know that I was secretly text messaging like crazy. Never had any typos either :cool:

Oh I know the feeling.

They keyboard is ... Good. I sold my N1 for an Epic, and the epic has a nice 5 row-er.

The keyboard on the G2 has a "rough"ish texture to it. However it has beautiful tactile feedback and is enjoyable for sure.

vj80

Sep 6, 2010
Apologies for the duplicate post but could you tell us about the GSM/UMTS bands the g2 supports? I've been reading conflicting reports on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.