iPad Pogo stylus doesnt work for the NC, which stylus to get?

Search This thread

androidmonkey

Mar 3, 2009
A friend has a iPad and a pogo stylus. I tried it on my NC and it doesnt work, when I try to draw a line it turns into a mess of dashed lines.

Which styles works well with the NC?

tehmanmuffin

Aug 17, 2010
use the nook screen recalibrate app and push harder with the stylus (not too hard though because it could break the stylus).
it won't be perfect but it'll be better

koopakid08

Jun 24, 2011
The nook has major issues with any stylus. I have never heard of anyone actually finding one that works.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

popsnorkle

Feb 18, 2011
I recently ordered a Dagi P301 stylus for $13. They threw in a P505 as well for free. They both work well. I like the P301, which is thinner better, but I think the p505 worked as well. I tried it out in Sketchbook and had no spaces in the lines I was drawing.

Riccarr

Apr 11, 2011
I got the Griffin GC16040 stylus for Christmas; I was hoping to start using some of the handwriting apps on my Nook. Too bad the lines are all broken.

I tried the stylus on my new Galaxy phone and it works beautifully, so it's not the stylus' fault.

Anyone tried on the nook without a screen protector? I have one on but did not want to take it off just to test the stylus.

nsb32

Jan 8, 2012
I bought one in a package with screen protectors on Amazon, never got a very satisfying result.

tourist2

Feb 25, 2012
I got the 3-pk stylus for $4.99 at the same time when I ordered the black leather case from CrazyOnDigital. I have been using one of them and it works great on Nook Color (in CM7). I can even draw something with it.