[Q] Droid Incredible 2 Sense 4.0 (GSM working)

Search This thread

murat408

Apr 22, 2012
Does anybody know a Sense 4.0 ROM that s working well with GSM? I found some ROM like SenseMod Flash One, OpenSense 4.0 rom v0.5 etc. They all have bugs like wifi, camera etc. Especially no GSM.

But they don't have an option menu for GSM networks. When you select the radio signal as "GSM only" from "*#*#4636#*#*" menu, it has GSM network, can have the signal. But, i can't add any APN and because of that i can't get data by GSM. Any help will be appreciated.

iledwaba

Jan 5, 2012
Johannesburg
CM0 4.0.4 Kang

Ive Installed the Above Mentioned ROM & GSM & Data only works when you restart by clearing cache & dalvik. Can Anyone Fix This?

murat408

Apr 22, 2012
I have a DINC 2 and flashed SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.

-Softkey's lights are not working.
-WIFI gives error. No WIFI.
-No option for GSM service (I can get signal from my local GSM Operator with *#*#4636#*#* but i can't find an option for APN setup)
-Camera is not working.
-No USB mount.

Jizzylax

Oct 19, 2010
I have a DINC 2 and flashed SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.

-Softkey's lights are not working.
-WIFI gives error. No WIFI.
-No option for GSM service (I can get signal from my local GSM Operator with *#*#4636#*#* but i can't find an option for APN setup)
-Camera is not working.
-No USB mount.
Add

-Trojan software on device

to that list.

Reactions: Linch89

jam0688

Jun 27, 2012
Arkansas
The only sense 4.0 ROMs r the leaked ROMs and the viperInc ROM and the ascension ROM originally the tazzsense ROM. As for gsm working I think its still iffy. If ur wanting to get data working to download APN settings shortcut from the playstore and add the widget to ur screen and set up the correct APN and it should work but with it being gsm/global u may have better luck with a gingerbread sense ROM cuz gsm is working on those. But u can give them 4.0 ROMs I mentioned a try. Hope this helps. Thanks would be greatly appreciated

Top Liked Posts