[ROM][Aosp][Beta][4.0.4]CherryGum Gummy Kang Release 3.2.1 - 04/20/12

Search This thread

zakkyzombie

Feb 11, 2012
Biloxi, MS
Nothing wrong with that AOKP kicks ass
agreed. this is pretty friggin amazing. PLUS i dont have to BEG the data to work! only problems ive seen is no skype (video is bleh) a fc here or there, nothing to extreme. oh and the lights at the bottom stay on when the screen is on. thats about it.

if its this smooth now, just imagine. when oficial ICS is released. its gonna be BAUS!

lemonoid

Jun 15, 2011
Boone, NC
I switched to cherry from spear last night and all my data issues went away. Idk why, I had flashed spearmint a couple times but anyways I like cherry and I'm glad to have back stable data.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

ryantrax

Dec 28, 2011
Dayton, OH
Has anybody had any luck with any QR Code reading programs with any of the ICS roms? I have tried over a dozen of them with no luck, they will never properly focus and take the picture of the QR codes.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
Anyone suddenly have data issues? I randomly yesterday lost almost all stability with my 4g data. Now it goes from connecting to 2 bars for like minute then back off completely. Idk what t d t fix this.

cbrebel

Feb 24, 2011
Anyone suddenly have data issues? I randomly yesterday lost almost all stability with my 4g data. Now it goes from connecting to 2 bars for like minute then back off completely. Idk what t d t fix this.

I'm having issues all the time now i won't move and it drop data then reconnect in a few seconds

Posted from eclipsed droid bionic

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
I'm actually starting to think its not so much an issue with Verizon anymore and more of an issue with the current version of Gummy....2.3.1....i just downgraded from 2.3.1 to 2.3 and i have stable data. my only issue with the previous version is that the lockscreen settings under gummy settings is broken and force closes repeatedly on me so im forced to download a custom lockscreen to override it to look the way i want it to.

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
And never mind to that i thought an older version would have a better chance to hold a connection but after a days use i lost my connection again. Man this sucks so much!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
quick question...which one is for bionic gummy nightlies? THE SITE FOR THE UPDATED NIGHTLIES IS CONFUSSING ME BEYOND BELIEF AND I'D LIKE TO GET UPDATED FROM THE LAST OFFICIAL UPDATE OF CHERRY GUMMY. ;w;