[GAME][MOD] Doom Blood TC V1.1 (2011 14 January)

Search This thread

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Hi,
I present you a Doom Total Conversion that I have ported to work with mobile devices
Doom2 Blood TC​
dblood.jpg

This mod is based on original Blood game that had his source files lost so no ports of it were made for modern platforms :( Anyway, there are some great mods for other engines that try to recreate the feel of that game. This is a port of original Blood TC that now can run on GFDoom and other engines that require specific changes (merging, mostly) in WAD file itself. No need of original Doom2.wad!

Download:

http://www.4shared.com/file/DyW1qwdD/Doom2BloodV11.html

How to install:

1.Download WAD file from source mentoned above
2.Download GFDoom and unzip it anywhere in your phone
3.Put Doom2Blood into GFDoom folder and rename it into Doom2.wad
4.Open GFDoom launcer and select Doom2 as an IWAD file
5.Press "Launch GFDoom" and play

Changelog:
V1
1) [Added] Levels after level 7 way up to level 20 from one of my favorite level packs, Stone Stratagems (original can be found here http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=15642). Those levels might have some texture problems, I haven't tested all of them, but still looks nice :)
2) [Added] New monsters
3) [Added] New gun instead of chainsaw, find it and you'll see ;)
4) [Fixed] Weapon animations, now all of them look right
5) [Fixed] Last original level (7th), which crashed at the earlier release
6) [Fixed] Something I don't really remember :D
V1.1
1) [Added] First level from Beta version which was accidentally changed with something else in V1, sorry about that
2) Nothing, just a bugfix release :)

Follow me on Facebook to get the latest news about BloodTC and other projects
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105141276195654

Attachments

• GFDOOM.zip
    372.4 KB · Views: 2,860
Last edited:

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Game doesn't work at all or something is wrong? Create a new engine or just tell me what is wrong :D

how to change a skin:
GfDoomLauncher->Skin
GFDoom supports nice feature to change skins this way completely redesigning the onscreen buttons layout. In package I have added some original skins and some custom ones designed for Raphael and Diamond (BADoomed and EnergyROM, with these two skins you can go into great fullscreen mode!!! ), but they should also work with other devices perfectly. You can search the forum for skins better suited for your device and put them in the folders created in skins directory.

FAQ is located in page3 of this thread check it out!

CREDITS
1. GfDoom developers team for this old but great engine!
2. J S Graham for original Blood TC for PC
3. www.realm667.com for many custom monster sprites
4. XWE authors for awesome editor that can do everything I need, even merge wad files!
5. Stefan Hergesell (der_dealer) for helping me and showing a path
6. Juozas Kizevicius for being the first to test it :)
7. ID Software and Monolith for creating Doom and Blood

Screenshots

portraitnew.jpg

Self-expanatory, but load on my NoNaviB version works as enter

in_game_lanscape_updated.jpg

Landscape
1.Map
2. Attack
3. Change weapon
4. Open
5. Main Menu
6. Gamma correction

Last edited:

lou2073

Jul 2, 2010
Use on HTC Touch 2 with WM6.5

It's really nice to have this legend game on WM6.5, but with my HTC the game is started, the menu is scrollable with the touch screen but NOT selectable....

A little frustrated ... but may bee you know why :)

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hehe that's my destiny :D. I will test it and report later, when i am killed twice *lol

BTW:
which are the buttons? You have any list for that?

Last edited:

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Sorry, I just haven't thought about people who doesn't have a navigation pad :D Here is a slightly modified skin, now onscreen button with word LOAD works as an enter key. Make a directory in the Skins folder and put both skin files there. Using GfDoom launcher app (not GfDoom.exe!) select that skin(named by the folder you created) and launch game, that's all. If hardware buttons doesn't wor on your device, post their values here and I will modify skin to support them

Update!
Here is the new version of my modified skin, trying to ease the use for those, who doesn't have navigation buttons, designed for lanscape (press icon on taskbar during a game, more info tomorow).
I also add keycode app, try pressing all of your hardware keys and post values here, I will appreciate that and you will get a better version of skin designed for your device

Attachments

• BaDoomedorigNoNaviB.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 279
  • NEWNoNaviB.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 209
  • KEYCODE.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
After i am killed twice :D i won't stop to eat something. But the exit function does not work on my TP2. The doom desktop stays and won't finished.

So far the first tests. Fast and clear grafics. Very good work

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Thank you very much, I also like to play it during my free time :D To close doom, just press open key (message about any key is a lie :) )

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Λ Doom works fine on digital cameras, so even 400Mhz would be enough :D
Tried to edit actual skin file for devices with no HW navigational pad, but it wasn't recognized by GfDoom, could anyone help?
P.S. Can anyone confirm, that Touch Pro2 has same keycodes as Touch Pro and hardware keys work in game

Last edited:

zinconnu

Jun 12, 2008
Works perfectly on my acer tempo x960! (WinMo 6.1, vga).
I can play with hardkeys, thanks! :)

ProjektFuze

Mar 11, 2009
Lynnwood
nice... i will watch this thread.... I'll check back here in a couple weeks... see if there has been any progress towards a polished doom application on my hTC HD2

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
great stuff mate

[video]

thank you for the video! I know I won't have the time to actually play this, yet I was going to post a request for a youtube review as was dead curious to get a glimpse of the game in action, and here I find your gameplay movie at the beginning of the second page ;)

(on a totally unrelated note, you should really take more care of your nails :D)

damase24

Apr 21, 2010
I done everything what you saying but when I go On IWAD it says none what i.m doing wrong?thanks man!

the0ne

Jan 2, 2007
Melbourne
www.1800pocketpc.com
thank you for the video! I know I won't have the time to actually play this, yet I was going to post a request for a youtube review as was dead curious to get a glimpse of the game in action, and here I find your gameplay movie at the beginning of the second page ;)

(on a totally unrelated note, you should really take more care of your nails :D)

I was wondering when I would get a comment about my nails.:D

kevin568977

Jul 25, 2010
yeh for me too, i renamed the IWAD file, then i clik on the launcher and on Maps> Iwad only say's (NONE), but if i choose PWAD i can select the rom one.

Anyone know what to do? thnx :D

nagagaya

Jan 29, 2008
helo

i have tested in htc hd2 may be i don't know how to play or it not working properly

did anybody tested the application

thanks

nagagaya

Jan 29, 2008
help

Sorry, I just haven't thought about people who doesn't have a navigation pad :D Here is a slightly modified skin, now onscreen button with word LOAD works as an enter key. Make a directory in the Skins folder and put both skin files there. Using GfDoom launcher app (not GfDoom.exe!) select that skin(named by the folder you created) and launch game, that's all. If hardware buttons doesn't wor on your device, post their values here and I will modify skin to support them

where i should copy the extracted file please advice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok... It took slightly longer than I expected :D But here is a link to a new version in first page. I made it in summer, but I thought I had ruined it and how amazed I was today when I saw I hadn't :D Anyway, test and comment :)
    Please how run correct graphic on treo pro? Square display 320x320.

first of all, could you please make a screenshot of how gfdoom looks now, and I'll see what I can do