Where you'll buy LG G Flex ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

force70

5S ? :laugh: bad choice

Nexus 5 is a crappy less powerful copy of G2 . No sense for me .

Good choice ;)

Exactly right on both counts and thats the best way to describe a nexus 5 ive ever heard.i sent mine back after a couple days...it was terrible compared to my G2

I just wish LG would hurry up and release a gflex version that supports LTE frequencies here in canada...really want this device! Very unique and love the big screen

sent from canada via my S4,Note 3 or G2

Super Chimp

Nov 5, 2008
Expansys have it in stock soon is this the D955 European version as I thought that wasn't out yet?

force70

Um the Nexus 5 has the same specs as the LG G2..in fact it was even based off of it.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

It may have the same specs but the n5 is a pos compared to the G2..I sent mine back after a day with it. It was a huge disappointment, google dropped the ball on it for sure...instead of trying to cut corners and keep costs down they should have went all out on it.i bought 5 devices last year and it was the only one I returned if that says anything.

You get what u pay for I guess, lesson learned on my end.

The Gflex I am eagerly awaiting...it will probably be my first device of 2014 if they can get an LTE model out quickly enough

ztmike

Feb 17, 2010
NW Indiana
It may have the same specs but the n5 is a pos compared to the G2..I sent mine back after a day with it. It was a huge disappointment, google dropped the ball on it for sure...instead of trying to cut corners and keep costs down they should have went all out on it.i bought 5 devices last year and it was the only one I returned if that says anything.

You get what u pay for I guess, lesson learned on my end.

Nexus 5 is probably the best deal in smartphones to date.. For the specs and timely updates you can't get any better. Is it the best at everything? No. But no smartphone is.

I also prefer pure Android but the G Flex looks like it might be pretty awesome to use, depending on how its priced here in the U.S when it drops I might get one. Here's to hoping there's development on it to..

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
Listen man, nexus is example how android OS should work on the phone.
You can't compare other phones with nexus device...a specially UGLY and lagy UI as LG's

Back on topic>>>

the most chip price for G Flex located on Ebay.
U don't need to go NegriElectronics and buy F340K for 1000$ if you can buy on ebay for 700$.

You pay through PayPal so you have a warranty for several months, after that you can use your manufacturer warranty.

NegriElectronics is good website but I received problem with phone exchanged due to defect I found after 10 days. (it was a screen defect...I send many pictures etc)
They told me to send the phone back to them (Xperia Z Ultra), I did it. And after I purchased another Xperia Z Ultra to avoid exchange waiting time like they told me (price of the phone was 890$)
After 1 week Negri Electronics contact me with "Decline". We can't change your phone cuz we cant find the problem etc!

So I contact the paypal and explained the problem...after 1 day I received the message from CEO with huge apologies from him and management that declined to help me. They returned 70% of my money I paid for 1 device + the CEO offer me big discount for the next purchase I do.....but I never did.

So as you can see we all have bad experience even with NUMBER 1 GOOGLE trusted website NEGRIELECTRONICS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.