Internet Pass Through not working anymore

Search This thread

vegetaleb

Ok here what happened:
-Internet pass through was working perfectly with stock rom
-Rooted and flashed Viper rom: it was working once over 3 (enable/disable CD HTC Sync)
-I then uninstalled and reinstalled HTC Sync manager 4 times but Internet pass through is not working at all.
-Uninstalled manually all hTC drivers and reinstalled via HTC drivers executable but also no connection.
-Uninstalled and reinstalled Pdanet but it didn't make a difference
-Disable/enable USB debugging didn't make a difference

So what's the problem? The Viper got corrupted or Windows 7 64 has known problems??

Benfaryl

Dec 7, 2013
Ok here what happened:
-Internet pass through was working perfectly with stock rom
-Rooted and flashed Viper rom: it was working once over 3 (enable/disable CD HTC Sync)
-I then uninstalled and reinstalled HTC Sync manager 4 times but Internet pass through is not working at all.
-Uninstalled manually all hTC drivers and reinstalled via HTC drivers executable but also no connection.
-Uninstalled and reinstalled Pdanet but it didn't make a difference
-Disable/enable USB debugging didn't make a difference

So what's the problem? The Viper got corrupted or Windows 7 64 has known problems??

OMG same problem here. and no one could solver ergh

Benfaryl

Dec 7, 2013
It works on my home PC but not at work!
It's not rom related, it's weird that the office PC was giving internet pass through before but not now.

Mine doesn't work in home PC, I manage to get it work on ViperROM and stock ROM before I change my rig but it's still the same OS and Internet connection, what on earth is wrong?