[ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p3 [AOSP 4.2.2]

Search This thread

Art2Fly

Aug 11, 2010
Clean flashed the latest nightly, YouTube stutters...actually all videos do, any input on touch hot reboots device

Sent from my Evo 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

fldash

Jun 26, 2008
Wife sent me two MMS messages yesterday and I didn't get any of them though her phomne shows delivered... Any ideas on what to do?

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I checked build.prop and carrier number and name appears correct for Sprint. apns-conf.xml also looks correct...

youtashiro

Jan 28, 2009
Please, I need some help here.. I am trying to install this rom to my Evo LTE but It always get stuck at the HTC logo . My phone was stock when I started, so I followed the directions from http://htcevohacks.com/htc-evo-4g-l...tc-evo-4g-lte-unlock-bootloadertwrp-recovery/ to unlock the bootloader and install the TWRP recovery (touchscreen didnt work with 2.1.8 so I installed 2.5.0) , then I went with the backup and installing the rom , and everything seems to go smooth, but when I hit on reboot after installing, it just gets stuck at the HTC boot screen. I have tried intstalling it with and without gapps , cleaning dalvik and cache several times, doing several wipes before and after installing the rom, but always with same result. Now I tried with some other 4.2.2 based roms like the unnoficial carbon rom and the PACman All in 1 rom but actually none will work, the only one I have managed to install succefully so far is the SuperJelly & Bareback which is a 4.1.1 based rom, so I wonder if is my phone unable to handle 4.2.2 based roms ... Could it be that I have HBOOT 2.09 ?? Or that my phone has unlocked bootloader but with S-ON ??

By the way, my nandroid restore got lost, even when I suposely did the restore before installing anything, there is nothing in my SD where I saved it to, so I have not that option anymore.

I apologize if I may be writing in the wrong place, if I do, please point me to the right direction. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

preludedrew

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 26, 2010
Santan Valley
tester

Test build is live, flash it via the new 'Updates' section in the toolbox. Report comments / issues here, not on the bug tracker.

P.S. > Yes you have to download a nightly in order to get the zip. This is part of the test. However, test builds will only be available with the Updater.

NineInchNails

R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
Test build is live, flash it via the new 'Updates' section in the toolbox. Report comments / issues here, not on the bug tracker.

P.S. > Yes you have to download a nightly in order to get the zip. This is part of the test. However, test builds will only be available with the Updater.

Sweetness. Great job drew

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: a senile fungus

trsix

Jun 23, 2011
las vegas
smooth as a witches brew

(test) one odd thing. i was listening to the stock music app using my bluetooth and the phone shut down. had to hold the power down a long time to get it to start again. fine now listening to it as i type.
*question. i pretty much only use evervolv nightlies (for the last couple years)
i get a clicking noise on the bluetooth, have for quite awhile now , maybe since 4.2 came out not sure though.
it's there on the test build also.
thanks preludedrew

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
(test) one odd thing. i was listening to the stock music app using my bluetooth and the phone shut down. had to hold the power down a long time to get it to start again. fine now listening to it as i type.
*question. i pretty much only use evervolv nightlies (for the last couple years)
i get a clicking noise on the bluetooth, have for quite awhile now , maybe since 4.2 came out not sure though.
thanks preludedrew

I think there is Bluetooth issues with 4.2
So I don't think ill be fixed until HTC releases Sense 5 for The EVO.
Btw how is the battery life on the latest?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
thanks preludedrew

I get the same bluetooth clicks/pops on other 4.2.2 ROMs. I've found it correlates to the cell and data signals. Almost anytime the phone switches data to wifi, 1x to 3g to 4g, or the cell signal drops out there is a pop in the audio. Tried everything I can think of and nothing has fixed it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) ROM. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this ROM is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

Right now the current source we are working on is Jellybean (Android 4.2.x).

Current version: 3.2.0p3

Evervolv
    GAPPS

Below is the "Not working" or items that are buggy list. I'm going to keep it short and simple for the time being and let you guys figure bugs out, and I will update this.

Items that need attention: (Not working or buggy)

Confirmed so far:

Here's a couple links to keep in mind:

Evervolv Github: https://github.com/Evervolv

Evervolv Gerrit: http://review.evervolv.com/

IRC: #evervolv

[GPL Compliance]
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/Evervolv/android_kernel_htc_msm8960
    Toolchain:
    Code:
    $ ./arm-eabi-gcc --version
    arm-eabi-gcc (GCC) 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease)
    Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
    warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
    tester

3.2.0p2 is in the OP. Let me know how it works.

Changelog for it:
    • Updated kernel
    • Simultaneous voice and data
    • Fix short/long press button bug
    • Other telephony updates
    Re: [ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p2 [AOSP 4.2.2]

Working on 3.4.10 aosp kernel... Hopefully
    Re: [ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p2 [AOSP 4.2.2]

So I tried this, seems okay, I am curious though and im sorry for asking this. What makes this rom special? Its cm with less options. So what makes it different? I really don't see a reason to use it, can someone enlighten me? Not trying in any way to be rude, just want to know what Im missing out on. Thanks.

This isn't CM with less options. This is pure Google AOSP. This is the true vanilla Android experience. CM is AOSP with more options.

私のEVO 4G LTEから送信される。