[KERNEL]GrapheneKernel for Nougat (7.0/7.1) (Port of LOS 14 kernel for all nougats)

Search This thread

BurningZeus

Dec 2, 2017
Is it not possible to flash with CWM? Cause I have CWM installed and dont want to remove it and again install TWRP

thiagodc97

Feb 15, 2018
Problem installing other rom

I installed this kernel, very good, but when I installed another rom, I did not put the original kernel, now the other roms of other androids do not work perfectly, before they worked, already tried to install the stock rom and install other kernels, but not Okay, can anyone help me?

Apr 4, 2017
I installed this kernel, very good, but when I installed another rom, I did not put the original kernel, now the other roms of other androids do not work perfectly, before they worked, already tried to install the stock rom and install other kernels, but not Okay, can anyone help me?
The kernel is replaced every time you flash a rom. Try reporting bugs in the rom thread

Reactions: thiagodc97

nanquan

Dec 30, 2015
Hi, will this custom kernel work on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, with a custom nougat 7.0 ROM? What are the risks? Could this potentially brick my device? I would really like to try it... But I don't want to take the risk of it breaking my phone, and then me having to spend almost an entire day restoring everything back to working order. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

nanquan

Dec 30, 2015
Hi, will this custom kernel work on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, with a custom nougat 7.0 ROM? What are the risks? Could this potentially brick my device? I would really like to try it... But I don't want to take the risk of it breaking my phone, and then me having to spend almost an entire day restoring everything back to working order. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)
I actually tried to flash it but got "error unsupported device". I'm using Galaxy S5 Neo with Zapryanovv ROM 2.1 (nougat 7.0 based). Any ideas why it failed?

Smorya

Nov 6, 2019
Screenshots

Does Screenshots work in Samsung galaxy GT-i9082 or not please reply as soon as possible. :good:

Laruku Anan

Aug 10, 2012
Note: Zip only flashable by twrp... You can't flash in other recoveries...
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Turn off signature verification (I'll sign it soon)
3. Flash it
4. Use your favourite kernel manager and set max freq to 1600MHz
5. Post your rom here:fingers-crossed:
6. If you want to revert to stock kernel (and ramdisk), backup is stored at /data/local/boot-backup.img

Link: (V2) :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RS8IZUE3TkeTNrZHVwT3BJUXc/view?usp=drivesdk]
Download link is broken, please provide another mirror, thank you.

Top Liked Posts