[OP5T][LATEST 9.0.11] Collection of unbrick tools

Search This thread
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

I managed to decrypt some of them (the most recent) but also find some that I was unable to crack that I still share here in case someone find a way to get their password. I also linked to 5.1.3 version decrypted by @Titokhan here and linked to 4.7.2 version decrypted by @prime8852 on AFH

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:
ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8.1:

ANDROID 7.1:

Mirror for first and last MSMs per Android version: https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

Happy unbricking :)

Last edited:

eng_saad

Dec 4, 2010
Hi,

I would like to know if the unbrick tool 9.0.7 works on Windows 10.

Thanks

akosisaifxD

Aug 11, 2019
This is my second-time un-bricking a one plus 5t and just wanted to confirm that the 9.0.7 version works.

For those who are still getting boot-loop after completion of the un-bricking process, if you notice that the time where the logo would stop is different for every loop, just let it loop over and over again until it follows through.
This happened to the latest one I have un-bricked.

Previously used 5.1.7 but it no longer worked when I tried using it again.

Hope this helps for future "un-brickers". Thank you again! :)

Top Liked Posts