[Theme][FC09][TW] Epic Dark Horse V.3 (7-16-12) {Pulldown Animation!}

Search This thread

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
On EL30, I had that happen when I restored a nandroid of CleanGB and one of my themes. The initial flash of the theme was good. But then I made a nandroid, and tried to restore it, and the systemui was screwy lol

~E.R.A.

Lol no that's not what I meant. I downloaded this and flashed it on my friend's phone and he lost his status bar. So I opened the file and seen it was missing lidroid.apk (???) So because of that he had no status bar. Might have been a bad download because I haven't heard anyone else having this problem.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Lol no that's not what I meant. I downloaded this and flashed it on my friend's phone and he lost his status bar. So I opened the file and seen it was missing lidroid.apk (???) So because of that he had no status bar. Might have been a bad download because I haven't heard anyone else having this problem.

No such problems on my end. Been running fine since day uno.

If you ever do an update, the only request I would make is for the animation on the pulldown. But for me, this is nirvana!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
No such problems on my end. Been running fine since day uno.

If you ever do an update, the only request I would make is for the animation on the pulldown. But for me, this is nirvana!

I could try and work on that if I find out where to start with it.

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Actually, Shane, if I remember correctly; Honeycomb had actual "animation" (the pulldown screen had the "zooming" Honeycomb graphic).

But EDH only had the angry looking Android logo with the EDH logo splashed.

Am I right? Anyway, I LOVE this theme!!

shane6374

Jun 23, 2009
Minneapolis
Will search it up and read it. You wouldn't mind if I PM'ed you if I had any questions would you...?

Go right ahead.

Actually, Shane, if I remember correctly; Honeycomb had actual "animation" (the pulldown screen had the "zooming" Honeycomb graphic).

But EDH only had the angry looking Android logo with the EDH logo splashed.

Am I right? Anyway, I LOVE this theme!!
Hcfe had the zoom boot ani and edh had the the breathing stallion.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

shane6374

Jun 23, 2009
Minneapolis
I shocked myself. In looking for the HCFE and EDH animations I found an old copy of Blue Neon Night. My very first theme. lol

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Ok, been running this now for a week; how can anyone not love this theme? I forgot how cool the SMS apk is. The way the message background changes from highlight to clear after its sent? so cool!

Thanks again, AJ and Shane. True brilliance.

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Ok, been running this now for a week; how can anyone not love this theme? I forgot how cool the SMS apk is. The way the message background changes from highlight to clear after its sent? so cool!

I'm glad you like it. The next update will really blow your mind ;). Just working on one last thing and hopefully will get it done maybe tonight thanks to the help of Shane. Just be patient lol.

teco2010

Jan 13, 2011
How do i make a theme visible under theme chooser in CM9 beta 3?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So here's the Dark Horse theme i promised a while ago. Sorry if i took too long to release it, been kind of busy.

Screenshots: (Will update these later)

46045499-9246-e8b4.jpg

485e612c-91c0-c1c9.jpg

485e612c-91d1-49a8.jpg

485e612c-91dd-f877.jpg

485e612c-7c56-182f.jpg

485e612c-91eb-f7f9.jpg

(biggest change in V.2 was the status bar. Here's what it looks like.)

6c027d31-b0e3-1b96.jpg

(status bar in V.2.1)

6c027d31-90de-11b0.jpg

Thanks to:
    Shayne6374 (Best man in the world. Can never be thanked enough!)
    Zanderman112
    RandomKing
    Ca1ne

Included + Themed apps:
    Browser
    Contacts
    Miui music player
    Messaging
    Settings
    Swype
    Phone (in call)

Instructions:
    *Wipe cache/dalvic
    *flash .zip
    *reboot
    (Yup, its that simple)

Changelog:

V.2:
    *Completely re-themed the status bar
    *Added more of the original EDH icons + original font.

V.2.1:
    *Added pulldown animation!!!!!!!!!!
    *Changed notfication colors in status bar.
    *New bootanimation.
    That's all I believe. There may be other little stuff.

V.3:
    *Added ca1ne's swipe notification mod and missing status bar widgets.
    *Fixed pulldown animation. (thanks MWBehr)
    *Themed contact image and in call contact image to dark horse image. (you're welcome orlzzt lol)
    *Fixed some incorrect images.
    *Added a few more themed apps. (thanks nashdogg)
    *Added Mms.apk with fixed search! (thanks samep)
    *A few more minor changes that I can't seem to remember.

Download:
    V.1:
    http://d-h.st/YiP

V.2:
    http://d-h.st/Jm1

V.2.1:
    http://d-h.st/qq5

****V.2.1.1***** (test)
    In this version I added the missing status bar toggles and the swiping notifications (thanks ca1ne). That is all that is added and the pull down ani is gone. The status bar background is now 100% transparent which can be kind of annoying. If you don't have a problem with that then you can flash it, or you may wait till I try and fix the pull down ani. So I'm calling this a "test".

http://d-h.st/v7w

V.3:
    http://d-h.st/9Yl

Donation: (not necessary, but greatly appreciated)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ode=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif

A thanks if you like my work would be awesome too =)
    Added brand new picssss =). Hope you guys like it.

Thumbs-up for making a FC09 theme that can be modded without breaking the Sprint Connections Optimizer. Yes, I carried the apks of this theme to UOT Kitchen to remove the rudolf animations, boot ani, swap the font and battery with something I could read without my reading glasses.

What I noticed is that the scrolling toggles didn't make the flash; I still have the TPR 2.2 toggles. I'm currently using the TW Launcher and this modded theme to check battery-"life". Also, some pop-ups are too transparent. The underlying images and font is bleeding-through causing a garbled look.

Overall, nice work. Looking forward to the new changes, AJ.

That's because after you get your UOT zip you need to add lidroid-res.apk into the frameworks folder.
    And I'm glad you like it thought.

I could upload an update now that will mostly change your status bar because that's what I've been working on. I'm just holding it off because I want to add the pull down ani but I'm having some trouble with it, so I don't know when I'll actually get it done.

This is how my status bar looks without the pulldown ani. Ill upload an updated version for those who would rather have this status bar for now until I can add the pulldown ani.

6c027d31-b0e3-1b96.jpg

I'm glad you like it. The next update will really blow your mind ;). Just working on one last thing and hopefully will get it done maybe tonight thanks to the help of Shane. Just be patient lol.

Go into play store and search for cm9 themes. There are a few free themes available and paid ones for like a dollar or so
    Oh ok... when where do I find apm themea for download?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA