Upgrading hboot

Search This thread

Sutko82

Feb 23, 2013
Can someone give me clear instructions how to update hboot and what to download. I am currently on latest radio but I have original 1.15 realse and 1.33 hbot. I would like to run kit kat sense 5 rom but I am afraid I will brick my phone trying ro update hboot. Will this erase everything on my phone to original? Any help on this would be appreciated! Thank you!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

thayl0

May 26, 2013
Can someone give me clear instructions how to update hboot and what to download. I am currently on latest radio but I have original 1.15 realse and 1.33 hbot. I would like to run kit kat sense 5 rom but I am afraid I will brick my phone trying ro update hboot. Will this erase everything on my phone to original? Any help on this would be appreciated! Thank you!

Make sure your soff. Also have custom recovery installed.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2612740

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
The only way to get that is to RUU i don't think anyone has released the 3.06 hboot img

I just released it tonight actually

This is what @.torrented send me in a PM. New hboot/booloader has been added
I just added the newest bootloader to my collection thread and it is the 1.54.0000 bootloader

look for 3.06 ota hboot

I just assumed it was the new hboot image. @.torrented Am I wrong?

You are correct

Reactions: sdamark

thayl0

May 26, 2013

This is what @.torrented send me in a PM. New hboot/booloader has been added
I just added the newest bootloader to my collection thread and it is the 1.54.0000 bootloader

look for 3.06 ota hboot

I just assumed it was the new hboot image. @.torrented Am I wrong?

If its been added I don't see it.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I just released it tonight actually

You are correct

Posted where I just looked at your thread and I dont see it.

Scratch that found it http://www.mediafire.com/download/zugtur969c30jn6/PL83IMG - 3.06 hboot.zip

either way RUU 3.06 will install the correct hboot and latest radio

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
If its been added I don't see it.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Posted where I just looked at your thread and I dont see it.

Scratch that found it http://www.mediafire.com/download/zugtur969c30jn6/PL83IMG - 3.06 hboot.zip

either way RUU 3.06 will install the correct hboot and latest radio

But RUU'ing will also erase your whole device too, unless that is the intention

Click the link in my sig, all the instructions are there and no you wont brick/erase your device(unless you RUU). Just check MD5 after you download the file to make sure its a good download.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts