BlackBerry Application Suite Leaked..!!

Search This thread

wakady

Apr 15, 2009
Alexandria
Hi guys,

bb-windows-mobile-2.jpg

a pic better than a 1000 words..rite :D

Installed on TAEL ROM Standard WM 6.5.1 & runs fine.
Stuck in the register screen...but i don't have BES or BIS atm so can't confirm anything beyond this screen. :rolleyes:

More info:
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/02/16/hands-on-with-rims-blackberry-application-suite-on-the-htc-fuze/
and here
http://crackberry.com/mobile-world-congress-hands-application-suite

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hjj25r1ottw
Mirrors:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/M7ABFLC7/BlackBerryApplicationSuite_Professional_1_1_.0.3.12.cab_links
Thanks to jul644

All credit to:
mrhazardouz, touch pro 2 section :cool::cool:

Last edited:

knoppix42

Apr 21, 2009
Caracas
RE

Blackberry aplication suite need BES to work, i have BIS and i cant skip the "enterprise activation", any solution?

AndyJ91

Mar 25, 2009
Bucharest
Wow, the Touch Pro is slowly becoming the ultimate multiplatform super phone. :)

Windows + HTC goodies like TouchFLO 3D + Android OS + Blackberry OS + iPhone interface + the very likely to be ported Symbian, which just turned open-source..

Gonna give this a go, although I don't really have any use for the Blackberry business features. :)

JesusFreak316

Aug 19, 2009
Wow, the Touch Pro is slowly becoming the ultimate multiplatform super phone. :)

Windows + HTC goodies like TouchFLO 3D + Android OS + Blackberry OS + iPhone interface + the very likely to be ported Symbian, which just turned open-source..

Gonna give this a go, although I don't really have any use for the Blackberry business features. :)

+1
This phone is so fun. Hopefully I can succeed in porting Mer, a linux distribution similar to Maemo so we can add that to the list. I really want WebOS too though it's unlikely. Good luck with this.

Last edited:

rmcknight

Mar 29, 2007
Rising Sun
RIM required?

I have a BES I can connect to at work, any idea if this requires a Blackberry connection plan or is PDA data (AT&T) good enough?

gKNOWS

Jul 4, 2009
I have a BES I can connect to at work, any idea if this requires a Blackberry connection plan or is PDA data (AT&T) good enough?

the PDA data for AT&T is $30 a month and the blackberry plan is also 30 but im not sure if thats BIS or BES =/ hope that helps but if u call AT&T and tell them u ur using a blackberry or u want to add the BES service plan but they'll ask u for a blackberry IMEI so ask a friend if one of 'em has one
hope that helps

gKNOWS

Jul 4, 2009
yea the plans the same price tho except AT&T needs a heads up so that ur account gets those features which to me is just stupid since its not a price difference or anything well in the blackberry case i understand since its all a third party for everything but in the case of an iphone that really doesnt have any special data plan and u still have to give AT&T a heads up until it will work

CoDeX2k

Aug 31, 2004
I can't install it. I get the Error Message "Unable to install. OEM device type string of 'HTC-Kovsky' is not supported.

propofokgov

May 5, 2007
Oklahoma City
www.facebook.com
I'm sorry to say but if your on AT&T's network you'll be out of luck. AT&T has to provision our fuzes for use with BES or BIS and instead has chosen not to do so and has taken away the ability to add a blackberry plan to the fuze. All of this is in written documentation. Giving AT&T a different IMEI number will just result in them giving you a PIN for that IMEI number... so when you go to register the software with YOUR IMEI and YOUR PIN, it won't work.

Sorry for the bad news. I've been trying to get this to work here in the U.S. and it's just not possible because AT&T doesn't get enough customers that want a win mo phone with bb service... which I think is their fault as well.

schen

Apr 28, 2004
Forget about the BAS. As nice as it looks it will never work. Why? It is Blackberry policy to only allowed "Registered" IMEI and PIN to subscribe> Even a reported stolen original Blackberry handset can be disabled this way. Unless ofcourse RIM make the BAS official for WinMo.

T3ku

Jun 17, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Does anyone think that at a later stage we will be able to port certain applications from the blackberry suite to the windows mobile platform ?

like for example i'd love to have just the blackberry messenger application.:confused:

cheers

rahul_bhatia

Apr 13, 2009
Download Broken

Mirror is broken.
can we get another one up?
im really excited to try this out. then ive got everything but webos and iphone os. exciting.