[ROM][PORT]JB 4.1.2 FOR ZTE v970M [13.04.2014]

Search This thread

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013

Hello friends.

First thing first: i'm not a true developer; just someone who tries to do something for my own and then decided to share with the community :)

Here i present a jb4.1.2 rom for ZTE v970m ported from jiayu g3.

Rom Features are:

Solo Launcher 1.6.4 is base launcher
Multi-language...
Lockscreen widget -u may turn off screen simply touchin' it-
Wake up with volume keys -along with the lock screen widget you don't have to use power button any more!-
Xposed Framework and Gravitybox included
gapps included
Added Mtk 6577 Governor Switcher
Added Equalizer to boost volume
Internal sdcard removed, bruno's repartition for internal memory applied
etc...

Known Bugs:
After booting, "the phone" gives fc info but in fact there is no problem...
move to sdcard buggy -fixed with the patch-
notification led problem - fixed with the @superdragonpt's new kernel v1.2

IMPORTANT NOTE:
No kernel is included in the rom you should flash a kernel immedately after flashing the rom...
I strongly recommend you to flash @superdragonpt 's kernel: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=6130
Download and flash thru recovery KERNEL_JB4.1_ZTE_v970._v1.2.zip

@bgcngm ; for extended userdata script,
@superdragonpt ; for his kernel and efforts for our device,
@gabor for the jiayu g3 rom
@mngO DEV for the base rom

Attachments

• q.jpg
    q.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,233
  • qq.jpg
    qq.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • qqq.jpg
    qqq.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • qqqq.png
    qqqq.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,020
Last edited:

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013
DOWNLOAD SECTION:

Download rom from mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dbpyon3dyxd4imq/V970M.JB4.1.2.18.04.2014.zip

Download @superdragonpt's custom kernel from here: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=6130

patch to fix for moving apps to sdcard: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vktyq3q3t7m7b7d/sdcard_fix.zip

Flashing Instructions:

Use cwm or twrp recovery
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache
flash V970M.JB4.1.2.18.04.2014.zip
flash KERNEL_JB4.1_ZTE_v970._v1.2.zip
flash sdcard_fix.zip
Reboot & enjoy...

Last edited:

gigel87

Feb 18, 2012
Bucharest
DOWNLOAD SECTION:

Download from mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dbpyon3dyxd4imq/V970M.JB4.1.2.18.04.2014.zip

Flashing Instructions:

Use cwm or twrp recovery
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache
flash KERNEL_JB4.1.x_ZTE_v970._Stable1.0.zip
Reboot & enjoy...

Good rom but i think i`m missing something when i plug in to pc only charge and don`t ask me if i want to connect in mode to copy files from pc to phone (sorry i`m missing that word don`t now verry well english hope u understand) , and i don`t have lockscreen (pattern/slide) :)

Edit : don`t show any notification in taskbar !! i have dual-sim version.

Best regards

Last edited:

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013
Good rom but i think i`m missing something when i plug in to pc only charge and don`t ask me if i want to connect in mode to copy files from pc to phone (sorry i`m missing that word don`t now verry well english hope u understand) , and i don`t have lockscreen (pattern/slide) :)

Edit : don`t show any notification in taskbar !! i have dual-sim version.

Best regards

There is no problem in connecting pc, it just doesnt ask but u can easily apply it from the notification bar
For the lockscreen pattern it is under system/security section, here is my pattern:

Attachments

• qa.jpg
    qa.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 153

gigel87

Feb 18, 2012
Bucharest
There is no problem in connecting pc, it just doesnt ask but u can easily apply it from the notification bar
For the lockscreen pattern it is under system/security section, here is my pattern:

If i go in settings / security i see default it is SLIDE , push power button wait few seconds hit power button again and no lockscreen , go again in security choose pattern setting pattern hit power button , wait again , hit again and nothing its going to main screen (or where it was) , this is my dilema what i`m doing wrong ? , don`t want the pattern only the clasic lockscreen and yes i know i can go to store and download some app for lockscreen but sometimes its not working good (lag etc..)

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013
If i go in settings / security i see default it is SLIDE , push power button wait few seconds hit power button again and no lockscreen , go again in security choose pattern setting pattern hit power button , wait again , hit again and nothing its going to main screen (or where it was) , this is my dilema what i`m doing wrong ? , don`t want the pattern only the clasic lockscreen and yes i know i can go to store and download some app for lockscreen but sometimes its not working good (lag etc..)

i really don't understand what your problem is?!? as it can be seen in the screenshot the "pattern" works flawlessly for me?! did you follow the flashing instructions?

gigel87

Feb 18, 2012
Bucharest
i really don't understand what your problem is?!? as it can be seen in the screenshot the "pattern" works flawlessly for me?! did you follow the flashing instructions?

I I know how to flash :) just it not have lockscreen when u push power button it goes to sleep , and if want to wake up the device first it shows lockscreen like this (look at the atach) , on mine it doesn`t ... when i wake up the phone only show directly the main screen .... if u don`t understand i`m not bother again sorry maybe next time tnx again for your support :good: and sorry to be such a ....

Attachments

• qq.jpg
    qq.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 76

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013
I I know how to flash :) just it not have lockscreen when u push power button it goes to sleep , and if want to wake up the device first it shows lockscreen like this (look at the atach) , on mine it doesn`t ... when i wake up the phone only show directly the main screen .... if u don`t understand i`m not bother again sorry maybe next time tnx again for your support :good: and sorry to be such a ....

ok, i got the problem now ;).. first of all i'm not angry with u nor i've offended your questions; just didn't get the your problem before. as i said i had no problem with lockscreen as you see from the screenshots; did you happen to choose "none" instead of "slide" or "pattern" in any case?!?

gigel87

Feb 18, 2012
Bucharest
ok, i got the problem now ;).. first of all i'm not angry with u nor i've offended your questions; just didn't get the your problem before. as i said i had no problem with lockscreen as you see from the screenshots; did you happen to choose "none" instead of "slide" or "pattern" in any case?!?

Yes but nothing happen i will try again tommorow

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013
moving apps to sdcard seems buggy

this patch corrects this bug also makes internal memory as 2.5gb...

apply from recovery without wiping data

Attachments

• sdcard_fix.zip
    141.5 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: etijer

nadiren

Feb 1, 2013
workin' on a new rom... testin' it...

it is again 4.1.2 based since 4.2.2 has that annoying pink camera bug.

it's a super slim jb 4.1.2 with sony bravia engine. rom is just 160 mb with slim gapps included!!

so far there is no bug, but i'll test it for a couple o' days more in order to be sure...

some screenshots attached...

for the last screenshot, it was taken while lenka's windows 8 song playing in the background. The sound level can be adjusted quite high in the rom!...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-55-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-55-37.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-56-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-56-49.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-54-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-54-13.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-14-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-09-14-17.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

luqeckr

Aug 1, 2013
hi nadiren,
i want to try your rom for it's spesific to v970m ?
but the kernel link seem to be invalid, or i can't download it
it says: This download file is not currently available (it was deleted or disabled).

or may be i don't have the privilage yet ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello friends.

First thing first: i'm not a true developer; just someone who tries to do something for my own and then decided to share with the community :)

Here i present a jb4.1.2 rom for ZTE v970m ported from jiayu g3.

Rom Features are:

Solo Launcher 1.6.4 is base launcher
    Multi-language...
    Lockscreen widget -u may turn off screen simply touchin' it-
    Wake up with volume keys -along with the lock screen widget you don't have to use power button any more!-
    Xposed Framework and Gravitybox included
    gapps included
    Added Mtk 6577 Governor Switcher
    Added Equalizer to boost volume
    Internal sdcard removed, bruno's repartition for internal memory applied
    etc...

Known Bugs:
    After booting, "the phone" gives fc info but in fact there is no problem...
    move to sdcard buggy -fixed with the patch-
    notification led problem - fixed with the @superdragonpt's new kernel v1.2

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    No kernel is included in the rom you should flash a kernel immedately after flashing the rom...
    I strongly recommend you to flash @superdragonpt 's kernel: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=6130
    Download and flash thru recovery KERNEL_JB4.1_ZTE_v970._v1.2.zip

@bgcngm ; for extended userdata script,
    @superdragonpt ; for his kernel and efforts for our device,
    @gabor for the jiayu g3 rom
    @mngO DEV for the base rom
    workin' on a new rom... testin' it...

it is again 4.1.2 based since 4.2.2 has that annoying pink camera bug.

it's a super slim jb 4.1.2 with sony bravia engine. rom is just 160 mb with slim gapps included!!

so far there is no bug, but i'll test it for a couple o' days more in order to be sure...

some screenshots attached...

for the last screenshot, it was taken while lenka's windows 8 song playing in the background. The sound level can be adjusted quite high in the rom!...
    DOWNLOAD SECTION:

Download rom from mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dbpyon3dyxd4imq/V970M.JB4.1.2.18.04.2014.zip

Download @superdragonpt's custom kernel from here: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=6130

patch to fix for moving apps to sdcard: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vktyq3q3t7m7b7d/sdcard_fix.zip

Flashing Instructions:

Use cwm or twrp recovery
    wipe data/factory reset
    wipe cache
    flash KERNEL_JB4.1_ZTE_v970._v1.2.zip
    flash sdcard_fix.zip
    Reboot & enjoy...
    Nice ;)

Keep it going, it's always nice to see new Roms for this device

Regards
    moving apps to sdcard seems buggy

this patch corrects this bug also makes internal memory as 2.5gb...

apply from recovery without wiping data