[PORT][JB][KK] Xperia M2 Smart Social Camera

Search This thread

djviquez12

Mar 2, 2014
Bug focusing in video mode?

has the bug of all sony cameras 4.3 in video mode that has a noise when focusing? sorry for bad english

muloarell

Mar 16, 2014
LAGUNA
[MENTION=4915866]XPERIAZ2 thanks to this mod really much better than stock. dont know if its a bug..but i cant update the latest timeshift and a.r in google store,error in app sign. can anyone explain thanks.

Last edited:

ShinOrochiX

Mar 7, 2012
London
Very good!

Pushed the apps that I needed into the system (ArtFilterCamera.apk, CameraCommon.apk, SemcCameraUI.apk & SomcCameraWidget.apk) and installed the others as normal apps. TimeShift force closed for me but I installed the play store version which worked fine. As for the SomcChinaPhotoEditor.apk; it is simply an advanced version of the stock photo editor, it is required by SelfPortrait to work.

Hats off to the dev/op :good:. What I would recommend is to push the core camera apk's (listed above) into the system and install the addon apps from the play store. :D

I own the Xperia SP (sig)-if it helps. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends I Ported Xperia M2 Smart Social Camera With Addons For Sony Xperia Phones Running JellyBean,KitKat Like Xperia M,SP,TX,V,Z,Z1 Compact,Z1,ZR,ZU I Hope Everyone Like & Enjoy It.
    attachment.php

Features
    Auto scene recognition. For perfect photos.
    From illuminated night views to close-up macro photos, Auto scene recognition recognises up to 36 scene types and adjusts the settings automatically to help you get the best photos anywhere, at any time. As the default camera mode, Auto scene recognition turns HDR on and off depending on your scene. HDR mode takes multiple shots with varied exposures and then merges them together to make your photos look natural – even in backlit conditions.
    Picture Effect
    Select an artistic effect and apply it to your photos. Choose between a nostalgic effect like Kaleidoscope – or whatever suits your mood.
    Portrait Retouch-style your close-ups
    Make your subjects more photogenic than ever before. This fun app will let you apply different styles to your portrait – and you can check the change in real time, before capturing the shot.
    Timeshift burst
    This intelligent app lets you capture 61 frames within just 2 seconds – starting even before you press the shutter. Scroll back and forth to select the perfect image, or feel free to keep them all.

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
    Screenshots On 3rd Post

Credits
    Thanks To macallen For XperiaM2 FTF

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread
    If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

XDA:DevDB Information
    [PORT][JB][KK] Xperia M2 Smart Social Camera, a App for the Sony Xperia M

Contributors
    xperiaz2

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Final
    Stable Release Date: 2014-04-24

Created 2014-04-24
    Last Updated 2014-04-24
    Here U Can Download Xperia M2 Smart Social Camera
    https://www.mediafire.com/?qv813mqvr4f8ejc
    Flash Via CWM Or Extract Zip & Install Apps Normally ;)
    @xperiaz2 Mate

Its Awsom... U R The King Of Porting...:fingers-crossed: And Finally U Made The News Also

http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...l-xperia-phones-running-jelly-bean-or-kitkat/

Congro...:good:
    Will this work on Z1 compact? 4.4.2?

Well the thread says for JB/KK(KitKat) than it must work on your Z1 Compact

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk