(FEB 11)[SD/Maglrd]MCCM DS V4.0(FroyoStone Sense)[hastarin 8.5.3] Daily Used [Final]

Search This thread

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
Guys this is an SD Build i try to make it simple to install so no partition or MAGLAR needed. Just ur HD2 and SD Card of cause :)
I continue the Build from Darkstone (FroyoStone Sense v3.2).All credit goes to him :D
The Build is base on Desire .

mccmhd2androidbuild.jpg

My target :Build that can good for Daily used :D

After testing for months the Build is stable enough for daily used.

Android running on HTC HD2 'MCCM DS 4.0' as fast as Desire HD
(Thanks zitoun for the video)

Kernel hastarin r8.5.3
[Dec 16][KERNEL][SD] hastarin r8.6 [standard/eb] - xda-developers

Note : just place the data img (1gb) into 'Android folder' if u want faster BOOTING .
Or if u already using OLDER BUILD version ,just copy the data img from last build into DS 4.0 'Android folder' and booting. u will not lost all your setting.

MCCM DS V4.0 DOWNLOAD HERE :D NOTE: Important Done second reboot to get everting going :)
http://depositfiles.com/files/5dlz45z6o

(Booting take 5 to 10 minute max) U will had black screen for 1~2 minute before BOOTING ! Don't worry that is normal

Whats work:
Almost Every things works
MMS
camera
Now the sound is loud enough
Now all very smooth And Fast
NO Freeze or SOD
LED lights
Youtube HD
3G connection Fast
Wifi hot spot
Usb data connection
Gps
BT
Multilanguage
All other items working like other build
Include 1 GB data.img for faster BOOTING.

To Guys who want to get this running from SD using Maglrd, Here the
rootfs.img and tutorial

here :http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11316743&postcount=32

Thanks polystirenman for the helping hands :D

If having problem try to flash other ROM and Radio :

Try This: OzDROID ROM(Bare WM ROM With Bootloader)
[ROM][WWE][01.11.2010] OzDROID ROM 2.00 24635 | 21916 Bare WM ROM With Bootloader - xda-developers

Energy Leo ROM :
[TMOUS] |WWE|?.·??`·.??.- Energy -.??.·?? | 21916 | 29005 |`·.??.·?? Sense 2019 ?) - xda-developers

I'm using Rom: Miri@Steve Elegancia ROM - CHT 2.0 (6.5.x) (V 2.0 FINAL)
http://htcpedia.com/forum/htc-hd2-r...-elegancia-rom-cht-2-0-6-5-x-v-2-0-final.html

Radio Leo 2.15.50.14
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=611787
Instruction :
SD Version : Used this cab for Booting Android Android Loader v6.0 Final for HD2
Ok now, i write an instructional guide the best i can
- Download the 'MccM' version.Unzip. Extract the 'Android' folder to root of your SD Card.
- After you have done all the steps go into Android folder and tap CLRCAD (for working sound), and after that just tap HaRET
-Booting ..
-Enjoy

Boot with MAGDLR:

1- copy folder (Android) to SD Card .
2- Boot in MAGDLR powering on your phone while you press the power button until MAGDLR appears.
3- Select "SERVICES"
4- Select "BOOT SETTINGS"
5- Select "AD SD Dir"
6- Select the "ANDROID" folder or the folder where you dropped the rom.
7- Now select "BOOT AD SD" and wait boot .....

I'm spend countless hours on polishing and modified the Build so that it can more Stable and Good for Daily used ~downloading, flashing, reflashing, testing..So, if you like my work and u want to buy me a coffee or a beer , I will appreciate it you can do this here DONATE otherwise a click on the "thanks" button is still a good idea :D

Special thanks to Special thanks :
Cotulla - for making all this possible
Darkstone (v3.2 Build)
hastarin (kernel)
letama (ril wrapper for pppd)
All Dev that i forgot to mention ;)
All of u on HD2 Android build chat :D

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4,547
Last edited:

freeweb

Feb 7, 2010
Hi there, I'm very happy about SD continuance updates since still use win6.5 softwares all the time but what is the difference between this android buid and the original darkstone froyostone sense and wouldn't the latest hastarin r8.6 kernel be the most updated one to use going forward to perfection especially for data issues.

mccmjoon76

Jul 27, 2009
Hi there, I'm very happy about SD continuance updates since still use win6.5 softwares all the time but what is the difference between this android buid and the original darkstone froyostone sense and wouldn't the latest hastarin r8.6 kernel be the most updated one to use going forward to perfection especially for data issues.

Don't worry this build running perfectly with hastarin r8.5.3 :D no r8.6 needed . If u want to try with with r8.6 just go for it .. and give feedback :)

Reactions: Thomas Kaiser

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
The second and third screen shots looks pretty interesting, seems that it was Sense launcher on Gingerbread build. Is that a theme?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

cupitoa

Oct 14, 2008
Rome
Very Very fast. Thanks, But MMS don't working on my device .... maybe is a WM ROM Problem ? (Dutty V15).

Thanks in advance.

pablo71

Apr 19, 2008
Of all the Android builds I've run or am running this one is the one I know will "just work no matter what." Darkstone did a fantastic job with froyosense 3.2 and mccm has tuned and polished it into "a tool I count on." My build of this has lasted over a hundred reboots and it doesn't "just sometimes die." This build get's slow in places, but it's solid and won't let you down.

Reactions: John.Massiass

mccmjoon76

Jul 27, 2009
Of all the Android builds I've run or am running this one is the one I know will "just work no matter what." Darkstone did a fantastic job with froyosense 3.2 and mccm has tuned and polished it into "a tool I count on." My build of this has lasted over a hundred reboots and it doesn't "just sometimes die." This build get's slow in places, but it's solid and won't let you down.

Thanks man for the confirmation :D Enjoy the build :)

marscandybars

Apr 11, 2006
AMAZING ROM!!! My only critique/request:

Is it possible to have the circular battery meter instead of the stock battery icon? I'd rather not install an extra app running in the background to tell me my battery percentage

hidden_dragon

Oct 8, 2006
Seattle
I'm very happy someone has taken the initiative to continue Darkstone's work! Thanks and will report back if I encounter any problems...

Kiril1001

May 1, 2010
Yes, really fast. I'm having a Hotmail account and unfortunately only INBOX is synced, the other folders stay empty. When I try to set up the account using Microsoft Exchange Server, it it would always give me " Cannot connect".

Is there a workaround for it, or is it an all Android problem?

deho

Dec 2, 2009
Zagreb
welcome back

Hi Mccmjoon , nice to see you back in XDA , was following your work in HTCPedia.
One question only do you plan doing some DesireZ or Desire HD nand builds anyway soon.I have tried lots of other devs Roms in here but all of them have some major flaws,and I know your work is in class of MDJ or Darkstone and it seems that they are absent theese days so you coming back is a good news for us "Noobs" that are always hungry for new improved ROMs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys this is an SD Build i try to make it simple to install so no partition or MAGLAR needed. Just ur HD2 and SD Card of cause :)
    I continue the Build from Darkstone (FroyoStone Sense v3.2).All credit goes to him :D
    The Build is base on Desire .

mccmhd2androidbuild.jpg

My target :Build that can good for Daily used :D

After testing for months the Build is stable enough for daily used.

Android running on HTC HD2 'MCCM DS 4.0' as fast as Desire HD
    (Thanks zitoun for the video)

Kernel hastarin r8.5.3
    [Dec 16][KERNEL][SD] hastarin r8.6 [standard/eb] - xda-developers

Note : just place the data img (1gb) into 'Android folder' if u want faster BOOTING .
    Or if u already using OLDER BUILD version ,just copy the data img from last build into DS 4.0 'Android folder' and booting. u will not lost all your setting.

MCCM DS V4.0 DOWNLOAD HERE :D NOTE: Important Done second reboot to get everting going :)
    http://depositfiles.com/files/5dlz45z6o

(Booting take 5 to 10 minute max) U will had black screen for 1~2 minute before BOOTING ! Don't worry that is normal

Whats work:
    Almost Every things works
    MMS
    camera
    Now the sound is loud enough
    Now all very smooth And Fast
    NO Freeze or SOD
    LED lights
    Youtube HD
    3G connection Fast
    Wifi hot spot
    Usb data connection
    Gps
    BT
    Multilanguage
    All other items working like other build
    Include 1 GB data.img for faster BOOTING.

To Guys who want to get this running from SD using Maglrd, Here the
    rootfs.img and tutorial

here :http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11316743&postcount=32

Thanks polystirenman for the helping hands :D

If having problem try to flash other ROM and Radio :

Try This: OzDROID ROM(Bare WM ROM With Bootloader)
    [ROM][WWE][01.11.2010] OzDROID ROM 2.00 24635 | 21916 Bare WM ROM With Bootloader - xda-developers

Energy Leo ROM :
    [TMOUS] |WWE|?.·??`·.??.- Energy -.??.·?? | 21916 | 29005 |`·.??.·?? Sense 2019 ?) - xda-developers

I'm using Rom: Miri@Steve Elegancia ROM - CHT 2.0 (6.5.x) (V 2.0 FINAL)
    http://htcpedia.com/forum/htc-hd2-r...-elegancia-rom-cht-2-0-6-5-x-v-2-0-final.html

Radio Leo 2.15.50.14
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=611787
    Instruction :
    SD Version : Used this cab for Booting Android Android Loader v6.0 Final for HD2
    Ok now, i write an instructional guide the best i can
    - Download the 'MccM' version.Unzip. Extract the 'Android' folder to root of your SD Card.
    - After you have done all the steps go into Android folder and tap CLRCAD (for working sound), and after that just tap HaRET
    -Booting ..
    -Enjoy

Boot with MAGDLR:

1- copy folder (Android) to SD Card .
    2- Boot in MAGDLR powering on your phone while you press the power button until MAGDLR appears.
    3- Select "SERVICES"
    4- Select "BOOT SETTINGS"
    5- Select "AD SD Dir"
    6- Select the "ANDROID" folder or the folder where you dropped the rom.
    7- Now select "BOOT AD SD" and wait boot .....

I'm spend countless hours on polishing and modified the Build so that it can more Stable and Good for Daily used ~downloading, flashing, reflashing, testing..So, if you like my work and u want to buy me a coffee or a beer , I will appreciate it you can do this here DONATE otherwise a click on the "thanks" button is still a good idea :D

Special thanks to Special thanks :
    Cotulla - for making all this possible
    Darkstone (v3.2 Build)
    hastarin (kernel)
    letama (ril wrapper for pppd)
    All Dev that i forgot to mention ;)
    All of u on HD2 Android build chat :D
    For future update :)
    That's not a problem with your builds, that's a problem with your partitions. You have to use minitool partition magic to change your wp7 partition from logical to primary. That will allow your android builds to mount the sd card. In all the directions for making wp7 partitions, they have links to minitool. Otherwise pm me and I'll send it to you if you cant find it.

Ok i've SOLVED this.

if anyone will have the same problem here is the way i did it...

1. i followed all the steps from this tutorial http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913815

2.after everything was done i've reformated android partition in Windows disc Manager(this is important.right click on the drive in windows explorer and selecting "format" did not do the job for me)so go to Windows Disc Manager and format your Android partition to FAT 32 and cluster size 64.my 7.5Gig partition took about 30 mins to finish.

3.then i put Android files on to this freshly formated partition and everything was good to go.

and i had to change rootfs.img to be able to boot it from SD Card using Magldr 1.1.3.i am attaching the file here for anyone who wants to use this build this way.just overwrite the original one in your Android folder and boot.

I had one more problem with this build.i had no data connection and every time i tried to change APN settings Setting Application force closed on me.here is what i did.

From the Market i downloaded two Apps.
    1.APN Backup
    2.APN Manager
    (both free)

then i ran APN Backup and selected "Delete APNs" option in there.it will delete all predefined APNs from your device.
    after that i used "APN Manager" app and it's option to insert an APN.note that you must find out your APN settings for your operator.
    when this was done i went to APN list and activated the APN i previously created.and that was it.i recommend to reboot your phone to be sure.now i can use APN settings even from phone settings without it force closing.

hope this will help to someone.

Thank you for this great build.far the best i tried so far.

Because the rootfs.img is too big to be uploaded here on XDA i put it on Rapidshare....download it here
    I'am currently using MMCM HD V4.0 and it's great.
    Now i'am also seeing this build from mccmjoon76 [MCCM DS v4.0].
    And i'am wondering what will be the difference between these build, and which would be better for daily use.

I'am using Android all ready for many months now and really love it.:)
    just came back here to see if there was any update that was great enough to use.

So my question is which of the two builds you would recommend?

1: (FEB 11)[SD]MCCM DS V4.0(FroyoStone Sense)[kernel hastarin r8.5.3]
    or
    2: (FEB 14)[SD]MCCM HD V4.0 [DESIRE HD Sense] Perfect [kernel gauner1986's]

Thanks for your response!

Both are great and HD and DS is base on difference base HD base 'Desise HD'
    DS base on 'Desire' so up to u :)
    MCCMJOON had to go for 'vacation' again he be back on one month time .

We just press the 'THANKS' button to support him .

Mod Edit: Link removed - do not link to ROMs that contain warez.